Should I take GP Stan 10mg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I take GP Stan 10mg

I am a 24yr old male 6ft weighing 205- I have some muscle but i want to shred can someone give me input on this winny?? Should I take it? and is Geneza a good source to buy

steroids will not make you shreaded. your diet will. if you can diet off enough fat so that your skin is paper thin, a drug like winny will make you look more vascular and hard. winny is not a stand alone though. you need to run it with test.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

but if i run test with winny wouldnt that make me stockier>? I have a defined muscle but some fat over those abs. I really am trying to diet and do alot of cardio but i feel i need a boost with a steroid or if you recommend any fat loss supplement over the counter. If anyone can give me some good advice i would appreciate it. If i run winny with test what are the side effects?

Comment

what about prop..
        Originally posted by chavez2121 View Post
        but if i run test with winny wouldnt that make me stockier>? I have a defined muscle but some fat over those abs. I really am trying to diet and do alot of cardio but i feel i need a boost with a steroid or if you recommend any fat loss supplement over the counter. If anyone can give me some good advice i would appreciate it. If i run winny with test what are the side effects?

Comment

im no expert, but for what you want to do it souds like you could either use some anavar or Clen + T3... or i have read oral tren is good (its said to be liver toxic ectect.. but if u stick to 250mcg-500mcg I have not heard of any negative results. good luck bud .. I am not so familiar with winny, but i have heard it causes bad joint pain.. and yes its not really to be run solo.. welll nowadays no one really runs solo everything is stack this stack that lol...... oooo and geneza is def g2g

Comment

Working...
          X