pct and first time advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pct and first time advice

ok so im not gonna get on here and act like im a pro ive done a lot of research and have a good bit of buds that have done cycles. well i ordered some sus 270 and deca 250 with pct being some nolvadex this is my first time using gear and just woundering if this is a good start and how much and how long yall think like i said i read alot but rather have personal opinions thanks

Have a progestin blocker on hand just in case of deca gyno. I always add proviron to my PCT to bring my natural test levels back to normal real quickly. IMO PCT is the most important. I stack that with nolvadex and clomid. 25mg of proviron daily/ 50mg nolv daily and clomid 100mg daily (first day of clomid for PCT I take 300mg). I always keep my mass cycle to min. of 10 weeks. I start PCT 1 week after last injection. Hope this helps. Good luck
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

10-12 weeks is pretty standard cycle

I would run run PCT starting 2 weeks after last pin. I think Dbolli is going overboard with pct.

Nolva alone is fine. 20mg day for 4-5 weeks would be fine. Personally, I have more of a "less is more" attitude about it, so I often run mine 20/20/20/10/10

Comment

How much are you gonna be running each week. Just 270 sust and 250 deca. If so the deca is a little on the low side. You probably would have been better off without the deca and running just the sust at 500 (or 540 as the case my be). That would be more than enough for a first cycle. I think the minimum dose of deca is usually considered 300mg.
        As Iamready said. 10-12 weeks is about right for those compounds.

Comment

ive been thinking about just taking the sust by its self since its my first time and start with 1cc twice a week and start the pct a week after last pin.

Comment

You want to start pct at least 2 weeks maybe even 3 weeks after last pin with sust due to the very long ester that is part of it.

Comment

Sounds like a plan devildog. First cycle you will gain plenty off that. And Iamready is right pct starts 2-3 weeks after lastshot as sust has long esthers. I usually start 3 weeks after myself.

Comment

Just like juiceduk and iamready said that the way I run mine, Sus I do 3 weeks after, E or C I do 2 weeks. But these guys got you right.

Comment

thanks everyone i would have started a little early i should be getting my order in within the next week

Comment

Good luck..

Comment

Working...
                    X