Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This product blinds you? Why would one take it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This product blinds you? Why would one take it?

Ostarine or MK-2866 is currently in a research phase. It is in the class of SARMS or selective androgen receptor modulators. SARMS is said to create selective anabolic activity at certain androgen receptors and not others, hence their name. Compared to testosterone, the sex hormone the advantage of SARMs such as MK-2688 is that they do not have androgenic activity in non-skeletal-muscle tissues. MK-2688 is still in trial phase. They are looking for it to be approved for prevention of cachexia, atrophy and sarcopenia primarly in the elderly and sick population. Half life is said to be 24 hours. My problem here is everyone who uses it reports blindness , while taking it for a short period of time. Man, what is long term or dose related issue. It comes in a 15ml bottle 50mg per ml, they say 99% purity. Price is 124.00 curently on sale for 99.00. I caution YOU PLEASE BEWARE !!!!!
    Attached Files
    SAFELIFE1
    Banned
    Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 02-16-2011, 12:34 PM.

How would you find the gym?
    If you had a guide dog to get you there would they let you in?

Comment

What are they curing with it that blindness is only a side effect?!
      All they've got to do is cure blindness now and i'm rocking it.

Comment

Where are you getting these reports? I was surfing olm and phf for reports on this stuff because I was considering using it in my for 60 days post cycle after my spring cut.

Comment

Can't release that bro. because I think until it is fully studied, I will not back it. I have heard other bad sides. I simply put it out as a word of BEWARE! Certain NPC friends are telling us to stay away. Source saling it admitted tem blindness for a short time. I was post it without factual evidence. If it is my thoughts on a product I will leave that in my threads. This blindness is a fact. We were ask to try. 18 guys were giving it and all report temp blindness and when entering into light eyes are bothered.
          SAFELIFE1
          Banned
          Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 02-16-2011, 12:38 PM.

Comment

wow. not good.

Comment

Thats really scary stuff.

Comment

F--- That I'll keep my eye sights 20/20.

Comment

There appears to be enough people trying it. I hope they are not seriously hurt.

Comment

I actually considered using that stuff for a while but I was turned off by the side effects. It causes you to develop of yellow tint in your vision and you become sensitive to changes in light. People who have used that shit are unable to drive at night while on it or even see in the dark after looking away from light source however dim it might be. They say the vision problems vanish after discontinuation. The SARM S4 is the one that causes the vision problems while the other SARM called Ostarine or MK 2866 is without any vision side effects.

The fact that now long term studies have been done is a turn off as well. A majority of the research and experiments done with SARMS in regards to bodybuilding have been done in the gym, at home, and are backed by "broscience" if you will.

I had no clue they had a MK-2688 now bro. Seem they are moving along with research and development.
                    Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

Working...
                    X