Masteron 200 mg per day
    Winstrol inject 100 mg per day
    Halo 200 mg per day
    Winstrol tabs 400 mg per day
    HGH 24 iu's per day
    Insulin daily
    IGF-1 daily
    Day 1-3 Aldactone, lasix to cut water

Mind you this is every day he did this. The drug captagon is a trade name for fenethylline. It's an amphetamine- type stimulant. It's a schedule 1 type drug, meaning a drug with no medical use. It is totally against usa law. He use cytadren and when used with an amphetamine and severe dehydration, may have been key factor to his death. No pathology of his death was release. With the amount of drugs used you can't even pinpoint what caused his death. Looks like a combination. Read and study interaction with other drugs. As i mention in a previous threads the deeper you get into the game, the more you start to use street drugs to find some type of relief to have a sense of well being. BE SMART MORE IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER.
    SAFELIFE1
    Banned
    Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 02-13-2011, 01:44 AM.

That is the most insane thing I've ever seen..... I think the guy lost his mind Prior to the cycle.... His heart most likely blew up!!!!

Comment

Dang dude that is crazy.
      lifestyle is that u in that avart or someome one else... Is he duing a ab shot.....
      SAFELIFE1
      Banned
      Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 02-13-2011, 01:46 AM.

Comment

lifestyles is that you in that avt? Is he giving a ab shot
        Originally posted by lifestyle View Post
        Dang dude that is crazy.
        lifestyle is that u in that avart or someome one else... Is he duing a ab shot.....

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
          lifestyles is that you in that avt? Is he giving a ab shot
          That's me all the way bro..lol. Doing the ab shot yea buddy lol..

Comment

I posted a similar thread on this cycle some time ago and the thing that really gets me is the amount of insulin and GH he was taking. I'm not all that surprised by the level of Test and Dbol (not saying its sane just saying I've heard of similar amounts from others) 24 iu's a day over 10 weeks is an ungodly amount of GH. The cost alone just for the GH would make the average guy go broke let alone the side effects.....geez wonder why he died

Comment

Thats seems unreal !
              It's a lot of gear .... When I see that, I realise that human body is very durable to endure that.
              They probably need all that anabolics doses to maintain lean body mass, but not the other drugs to get ripped. With a diet you can get ripped with " only " T3 + ECA or T3 + clen

Comment

Pro always have to take it another level. But is it worth your life. Don't think just T-3 ECA and clen would of took him where he wanted to go manu. It's a whole differnt world. Did he have to go the route he went, I don't think so. He just wanted the edge over everyone else and he got it. He went way over the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by lifestyle View Post
                  That's me all the way bro..lol. Doing the ab shot yea buddy lol..
                  LOl LOL. You are as bad as mbig245. LOL LOL.

Comment

I honestly cannot believe what I just read. That list is just insane! His heart must have been so large when he died, it's a damn shame people pick gear over their lives just to try and reach the next level over the competition.

Comment

yes the point of posting this cycle is a good one. moderation can save our lives, but no one has ever proved this cycle was really what he took.
                      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Steroids like all drugs are fairly safe when used sensibly and controlled in moderation. But abuse any drug and your a ticking bomb. There is a huge difference between USE and ABUSE. I've seen many people abuse all sorts of drugs... It's never ended well for any of them.

Comment

Working...
                        X