Best Pro hormone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Pro hormone

Can someone give an honest awnser tired of 1 company saying there's is better than the other.

You can never go wrong with Competetive Edge Labs products.

Comment

What are your goals?

Comment

My goal is putting mucle back on don't care about putting wieght on. I was 272lbs over the summer and cut 2 236 now. I'm 40 years old now did alot of lifting back in the just been out of the game and I'm ready to get back at it. I've been back in the gym for 8 weeks now. Don'y want to waste my money on a foney product.

Comment

CEL is good, Iforce is good.

My favorite is dimethazine by Iforce. CEL makes a clone.

Comment

Is thete a website that offers it ? I looked on a Iforce site but couldn't find it.

Comment

tbone check out tunedsports.com for pretty much all the info you need on the popular prohormones/designer steroids. It's currently down for maintenance but should be back up by tomorrow. The best ph for a first cycle would be halodrol or promagnon IMO. They're very similar compounds with promagnon being regarded as the better bulker and halodrol as the better cutter. CEL makes a clone of each. To find the cheapest place to buy them just use google shopping or have a look on amazon.

Comment

Thanks for the help

Comment

I can't find any Promagnon but found a clone P-mag there's to many options. I just want the best one.

Comment

If it were me, I would just go with some M1T or oral Tren off of the sites sponsor website. Cant go wrong there. What part of the midwest are you from Tbone?

Comment

I've tried several PH (Tri Methyl-x, fineflex) etc. and everytime my sex drive went into hibernation.. WTF!!!! does that happen to everyone or am I doing something wrong and missing a supplement to the mix. I'm 43....

Comment

I'd say look into a true halo clone good stuff ran the original had great results ran it with proper supps no real sides

Comment

Originally posted by superdad View Post
                          I've tried several PH (Tri Methyl-x, fineflex) etc. and everytime my sex drive went into hibernation.. WTF!!!! does that happen to everyone or am I doing something wrong and missing a supplement to the mix. I'm 43....
                          Tri methyl is poison. Really loss of sex drive is the main reason I started using a test base

Comment

Working...
                          X