Melanotan II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melanotan II

I'm thinking about using this product to aid in my tanning but I am a little confused on the amount I should be injecting. Accoding to the instructions you should use 0.015 to 0.020 milliograms per kilogram of bodyweight. So lets round off and say you weigh 260lbs it come to roughly 2.3mg. Does that mean you need 2.3 cc's or is it converted into iu's this is where I'm confused. How much does 2.3mg equal in an injectable and is this substance injected like insulin or IM?? Help me out here

Originally posted by limo View Post
    I'm thinking about using this product to aid in my tanning but I am a little confused on the amount I should be injecting. Accoding to the instructions you should use 0.015 to 0.020 milliograms per kilogram of bodyweight. So lets round off and say you weigh 260lbs it come to roughly 2.3mg. Does that mean you need 2.3 cc's or is it converted into iu's this is where I'm confused. How much does 2.3mg equal in an injectable and is this substance injected like insulin or IM?? Help me out here
    Confusing at the least.... Start back to square 1.. We got to figure out what the dose is on the product... Wonder if a picture of it would help???

Comment

bro, Think twice, we have done some real life research and analyses. It depends on your skintype, but it was mostly develloped for people working in the extreme sun = oil winning etc. Especially the red hair-white skin guys burned from the sun and their skin wasn't made to protect them. What happens is that you get a tan, but not only your skin. The freckels get bigger, multiply get darker etc. Its not commercial, right?? The same with the fragments and the PT 141, all analoques. That has a reason cq reasons. Few companies spend millions to make it commercial and stopped. Do some google research.

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
        Confusing at the least.... Start back to square 1.. We got to figure out what the dose is on the product... Wonder if a picture of it would help???
        yep, heres where we have to start. how many MG's are in the bottle? no need to worry about IU's in this equation. just MG's and the amount of liquid (ml's) you're reconstituting it with.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
          bro, Think twice, we have done some real life research and analyses. It depends on your skintype, but it was mostly develloped for people working in the extreme sun = oil winning etc. Especially the red hair-white skin guys burned from the sun and their skin wasn't made to protect them. What happens is that you get a tan, but not only your skin. The freckels get bigger, multiply get darker etc. Its not commercial, right?? The same with the fragments and the PT 141, all analoques. That has a reason cq reasons. Few companies spend millions to make it commercial and stopped. Do some google research.
          interesting. i've been strongly thinking about using this for the next contest i do because i am very pail and it's hard to get/keep a tan. i'll have to do some more research.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i ask a buddy of mine who has used it for tanning and said it made him feel sick. not sure for every one tho and the tan goes away if you dont keep using the stuff.

Comment

Ronny T if you are saying stay away then I shall take that advice, you don't need to pull punches I know where your coming from and I will take your advice any day of the week and twice on Sunday!! Thank You I shall stear clear and I will continue to look into this compound maybe I can find anyone who has used it and can expand some on the pitfalls of the product......Thanks again

Comment

i did use melanotan and ronny is right,i got tons of dark freckels 4-5 days after i begin with it, after 5 days i stopped and the freckels didnt dissapear for atleast 4-5 months,after some time they get back to normal but very slowly

Comment

research

Beside that, we did some analyses for "The Peptide Book". MT2 is for sale and very cheap, but are all these peptides what they say they are. And are they clean?
                  This one came close, it is Mt2 However, there are a high number of minor contaminations visible in the zoompictures. The product was beautifull in a box with water and hologram etc. It is a phantomproduct (not existing brand, brand belongs to a Car sales Co)
                  we found also worse products
                  Attached Files

Comment

I'm sicilian so I retain my summer tan for most of the winter, but I don't think I would ever try this stuff even if I was pale. If i were you limo I'd stay away.
                    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

I've used MTII a few times and don't have any problems with it, some people report sides others don't get any.

Comment

Working...
                      X