Melanotan II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melanotan II

Melanotan II was developed originally as potential preventative treatments for various forms of skin cancer. It was thought that by artificially stimulating the internal tanning process among members of the population that were at high risk to develop skin cancer due to sun exposure that one may be able to lower the chances of these individuals from developing the disease later in life. While these findings have been relatively inconclusive in terms of the original intent of the product a few secondary uses for the drug have been found and are now utilized by many.

The main purpose that both Melanotan and Melanotan II are now administered for is their ability to act as a tanning agent. Both are synthetic hormones that once introduced into the body are able to cause a reaction within it that is similar to the natural tanning process that one goes through without the risks or need for sunlight to be present, while remembering that some of the benefits of exposure to the sun will also not be present. Along with the benefits of providing a tan without the need for extensive exposure to sunlight as well as improved sexual performance and/or desire, Melanotan II also may help to decrease the appetite via targeting an appetite-suppression receptor in the brain. This effect is not an overwhelming one but is noticeable for the majority of users and desirable for many. The duration of the tanning effect of the drug once a user ceases administering it will once again depend on several factors. The majority of users however will notice that the tan achieved with the drug will fade and become unnoticeable within four to eight weeks after ceasing the administration of the drug. The libido enhancement and sexual performance benefits will fade much quicker along with the appetite suppressing effect. The tan that is created is considered a ?natural? one in both the reaction that causes it in the body as well as the outward appearance of the skin once the drug has taken full effect. It should be noted however that to achieve the full effect of the hormones one will still have to expose themselves to sunlight and/or artificial tanning beds, etc. Unlike Melanotan however, Melanotan II has libido and sexual performance enhancing capabilities. This is due to Melanotan II having the metabolite Bremelanotide. Bremelanotide is currently under research as a possible treatment for various forms of sexual dysfunction, including both sexual arousal disorders as well as erectile dysfunction. Since however Bremelanotide has not been made available for use by the general public, for those wanting to reap its benefits in terms of its sexual performance improvements, Melanotan II is the only option at this point. It is believed that the source of this improvement in both sexual performance and arousal is the action of the hormone on the hypothalamus of the user. This, however, is still a theory in need of further investigation.

For most individuals, during the loading phase with the hormone, a range of between 0.015 to 0.02 milligrams per kilogram of body weight per injection should be sufficient. These injections would take place anywhere from twice daily to as infrequently as once every other day or longer. For the maintenance phase many individuals will find that a dose of approximately 0.01 milligrams per kilogram of body weight administered once every few days should be sufficient to maintain the effects of the hormone. As stated however, the reactions to Melanotan II are highly individualized so experimentation when first using this hormone will be necessitated. As always, lower doses should be utilized to begin with and increased as needed and as one is able to gage their tolerance for the drug.
    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Has anyone tried this? My girlfriend has lupus. She started getting symptoms 3 years ago. It only affects her skin. So far the sun and heat are the only things that cause her skin to welt up. Before this she was always tan and hates being ghostly white.

Comment

seen reviews of people liking it pretty well.
      http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

i like the idea of this stuff. i don't tan well at all. more so, i turn red, then white, then red then white. eventually, i'm less white and that what i call "tan" lol. last year, getting ready to compete, means spending so much time in the tanning bed for me. i can tell it's damaged my skin. i can only imagine what the long term results would be if i did this long term. i might try this stuff this year and cut down on my exposure.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i used this product two times, last time was 8-9 mounths ago.... tan was good, but now i ve some problems... i m full of marks in the area where i inijected this drug!! anyone has this problems and anyone know if there s some solutions? dont want have this marks all life long!

Comment

competing

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            i like the idea of this stuff. i don't tan well at all. more so, i turn red, then white, then red then white. eventually, i'm less white and that what i call "tan" lol. last year, getting ready to compete, means spending so much time in the tanning bed for me. i can tell it's damaged my skin. i can only imagine what the long term results would be if i did this long term. i might try this stuff this year and cut down on my exposure.
            Lots of competing athletes use the tanning creme while UV tanning and it works very well, it kinda burns in.

Comment

I've used this a few times but not in the last 12 months. Just put an order in and am expecting it through within the next 2 weeks. I've never had any marks on my body from the injections, skin goes a nice colour even before using the UV sunbeds and I'm normaly whiter than white. I've never had any bad side effects from it either.....unless you call frequent uncontrolable errections a bad side effect lol.

Comment

Would you mind posting what you reconstituted it with and what strength you made it? I just got mine in the other day and no instructions came with it.

Thanks

Comment

I add 1 ml of bacteriostatic water to the little melanotan 2 bottle
                  Then use an insulin pin and fill it up to the 10 then inject in my belly

Comment

Thanks BigL, are you using the whole vial in one injection or spreading it out?

Comment

No i go only up to the 10 on the insulin syringe not 100
                      I inject everday for 3 weeks then lower it to about 2 times aweek

Comment

Thank you for the answer

Comment

Big L
                          How long until you see results? I know everyone is different, but I am interested in having something to gauge it by

thanks

Comment

Well if your pale like me and burn easy i would wait 3 weeks let it get into ur system. It could hapen shorter but i wait 3 weeks after 3 weeks for me no more shirt no more sunburn just TAN. To me this is the most amazing product ever it has changed my life

Comment

Doing my first run with mt2, and I'm hear to say. If your a moley guy, this probably isn't for you. I'm not a moley guy...at least I didn't think I was. But after a weeks worth, every little blemish, most of which I couldn't see beforehand has darkened up. I washed my face the other day because I thought I had dirt on it. Wasn't dirt. The rest of me continues to darken, but may be a bit before the blemishes are blended back in.

Comment

Working...
                              X