Study using 100mg of androl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Study using 100mg of androl

this steroid is said to be the most potent oral and most dangerous. The study was done with 31 elderly men ages 65-80. They were split into three groups. each taking 50 and 100 mgs, or placebo daily for a 12 week period. Lean body mass and strength were mesaure as well as markers for safety, LDL, HDL cholesterol levels, serum triglycerides,PSA(prostate specific antigen), and liver enzymes. Muscle mass and strength gains were againrelative to the dosage taken, with the endresultsbeing similar to those noted with the 20 weeks of testosterone enanthate therapy at 125mg or 300mg per week (about 6.4 and 12 pounds of lean body mass gained for 50mg and 100mg does respectivety). No big changes in PSA, total LDL vaules, or fasting triglycerides; but there was a great reduce in HDLvaules (reduced 19 and 23 points for the 50 mg and 100 mg groups. Liver enzymes only increased in the 100mg (AST and ALT), but the changes were not big. There was no hepatic enlargement or the development of any serious liver condition.

As once a big fan of the drol, i still say if you don't have to use it don't. But it will make you swell...

Interesting read.... I never tried drol... Thought about it.....

Comment

Nice pump, but lots of water retention. Get really strong in days...

Comment

Just don't buy any with paper lables on a cvs bottle. You crack me up dude..

Comment

They were my first cycle ever, I bought 50 anadrol and took 1 a day for 50 days. put on 25lbs just doing them. Yes my face swelled like the Michelin man and the blood pressure went up and I was holding more water than the local lake, but man was i strong

Comment

first oral i ever used i swole up like a balloon i grew traps up to my ears lol got a lot of strength too no sides i like drols put would only use them once a year for that super bulking cycle

Comment

I'm thinking about running a Anadrol test E and deca. I'll make a thread when I do.

Comment

Originally posted by lifestyle View Post
                I'm thinking about running a Anadrol test E and deca. I'll make a thread when I do.
                Good stuff

Comment

interesting

Oxymetholone and Deca will make you prone for bitchtits, add an anti-E or keep it present in case your nipples get sensitive. Extra testosterone can convert also, thus the anti-e is crucial. Proviron is worth conciddering to. A thread would be very interesting.

Do you have a work-out and meal plan? Thought about PCT. And most important what are your goals? You wanna become strong - heavier - leaner -cosmetic ?? The work-out and foodintake should be in line with your goals.

If you want to know how it worked out, you should messure all bodyparts before-during and after cycle and after PCT you can see the final gains that you kept. When you do that every time you can use the old progressionchart as a start for a new cycle. The same for your fatpercentage.

The chart is from our old Dutch website. I was always planning on making a new one, if someone can make a new downloadable chart, be my guest
                  Attached Files

Comment

everyone should just use test, anadrol, and tren. lol excuse me guys im just in love with this cycle

Comment

Thats a really cool chart, I'll have my younger brother get on that right away..hes the computer tech in the family and see what we can come up with hey lifestyle thats a great cycle like ronny says have your anti-E ready to go. 400mg Deca 600mg Test E and 1 anadrol a day....................Time to look for some new shirts

Comment

Thats a really cool chart, I'll have my younger brother get on that right away..

Okay that would be great, its very helpfull if you registrate your gains anf fatpercentage. It also gives you information on which cycle brought you the most muscles and how much of it stayed.

Comment

Working...
                        X