mbig245

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mbig245

You have to be one of the funnies and crazys guys on this board. Got to hang out with u some time. You keep me rolling. Have you tried any vials with paper labels hand printed on them. LOL LOL ILMBO.. You are crazy... and who was that that took a whole bottle of cyp, thinking he would grow like a weed over night, LOL LOL. You guys make my day, you keepe rollin.... LOL. Catching some bad cramps just thinking about that.....

Your killing me. LOL LOL

Comment

LOLOLOL!!!! Yeah he's on the young side!! Hard headed young n's

Comment

Eveytime I hear deca it reminds me of mbig245. lol Imprinted dekka I could imagine that kid trying to google dekka cycle lol omg my stomach hurts.

Comment

Hey whats wrong with taking a whole bottle of Cyp in a day?? lol lol At the time I thought I might have found the answer to ultimate growth hehehehe instead I'm BALD

Comment

You guys are tooo much. If I want a laugh, I look at that thread... LOL

Comment

You would of got better results, drinking a 1/4 keg of your favor beer. Atleast you would of had beer muscle. In your eyes and your belly you would of grown like a weed. LOL.

Comment

Trial and error my friends !!!!!

Comment

Hey mbig245 are those decas still around?? lol lol those are the kind you add to your salad or just drink straight up right?? lol lol

Comment

The funny thing is he said it worked.. I wouldn't know the purity of that product but check this out !!! He says; My shirt got tighter!!??? LOLOL

Comment

You are something else.. lol
                      Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                      The funny thing is he said it worked.. I wouldn't know the purity of that product but check this out !!! He says; My shirt got tighter!!??? LOLOL

Comment

Might want to ask if he used the dryer lol lol lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                          You are something else.. lol
                          That was funny!!! I almost told him my shirt gets tighter after I eat my meals!!! He wouldn't have got it!!!

Comment

We get it... Lol Lol

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                              We get it... Lol Lol
                              The weird thing is, I haven't seen the guy since... Wonder if he found out he got some fake gear and quit altogether?????? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL..

Comment

Working...
                              X