Maha pharma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maha pharma

Anyone have any reviews on this lab? The sponsor is offering crazy cheap deals. I would like to believe that if they are selling them than its quality product, but I have very little experience with brand swapping. Any help or reviews would be great. Thank you.

Originally posted by JRC2979 View Post
    Anyone have any reviews on this lab? The sponsor is offering crazy cheap deals. I would like to believe that if they are selling them than its quality product, but I have very little experience with brand swapping. Any help or reviews would be great. Thank you.

x2 subscribed

Comment

Anyone? Is this place brand new or something?

Comment

Making my order today. Anyone have an opinion on this brand?

Comment

for what its worth, I read their stuff is decent on a couple of sites, I ordered their anavar since it's 50 percent off. Hopefully my order arrives soon and I can get started!

Comment

If its not thru NAPS it is forbidden fruit

- - - Updated - - -

If the deals seem to good to be true then it probably is, prolly junk!!!

Comment

I talked to naps, who I trust, and they said it's been reviewed and tested by them, and it's all quality product. I've got test e, test prop, Deca, npp, dbol, tbol, winny, and anavar comming. Got a ten and 20 week blast planned out. Will let yall know the results when I start. Right now I'm hurt (back, three bulging disks) so I'm just hating life and dieting as hard as I can while I'm out of the gym.

Comment

Working...
              X