Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First time injecting quads pointers? Advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time injecting quads pointers? Advice?

I use 22 x 1.5" and recently went to 23 x 1" and have only injected glutes. With my increased dosage on this cycle I just started I injected my quad for the first time using the 23 x 1. The injection was no problem but I was pretty sore for about two days. Have never had that problem when injecting glutes. I did a leg workout the day of the injection as I read here that some people do that to minimize soreness.
    So I ordered some 25 x 1.5" pins yesterday and will see how they do. Maybe its just a suck it up and do it factor and will do so; but any advice from you bros is appreciated.

If the soreness just feels like a bruise then thats nothing to worry about. I get that alot for my first few shots of a cycle. It will pass. I use 25g myself, i wouldnt go much bigger in the quad. Did you inject from the side of the quad?

Comment

Yes it feels like a bruise, no other issues. I'm not going in from the side, I was told to go in from the top about midway and a little on the outside of the quad. I may have gone a little closer to the lower portion of the muscle this first time though...

Comment

Who has told you to go in from the top? I did this last year and had a massive lump appear in my leg. I went to the doctors and told him what i did and he said id gone into fatty tissue and it had rejected the aas. He then showed me to go in from the side but slightly up cos its where the biggest concentration of muscle is. Anyone else got any thoughts on this. I may have just been unlucky?
        Dont worry about the bruising feeling. Its fine. After a few shots it gets less and less. Maybe try injecting slower, that may help a little.

Comment

Bro, I just googled it and watched a couple of videos. I am very careful to maintain sterile practices, aspirate and inject slowly, but I will try your suggestion next time friend. Maybe a few more bros will chime in as well with more advice.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPike View Post
            Bro, I just googled it and watched a couple of videos. I am very careful to maintain sterile practices, aspirate and inject slowly, but I will try your suggestion next time friend. Maybe a few more bros will chime in as well with more advice.
            I have a buddy who likes to shot the quads.. He told me - He sits down and with a straight leg he goes 3 quarters up the quad to the outside muscle...
            For me I like the gluts, been using them for years..... With the quick esters I'll rotate Left cheek, right cheek, left shoulder, and right shoulder.......
            Every one has their own methods..... Try this out and see if it works for ya!!!! Thanks for your time.......

Comment

I also like quads for inj. I sit on the edge of the bed put the palm of my hand and on the top of the outside of the quad and at the end of my fingertip of middle finger is about halfway down the quad muscle I hit it there. Otherwise I rotate right cheek left cheek, right shoulder left shoulder. For anything but quads I have the woman do it for me I can't get the right feel when I try to do it myself.

Comment

limo- so you go in more from the side than the top?

Comment

Just like limo says sounds about right, 90% I do quads always do outside never top, I put my palm right above my knee then I go about 1/2 to an 1 inch from index finger I have small hands lol. I do 23g 1 Inch. sometimes you going to hit a nerve and a vein so be very carefull always asperate. If you do you'll just be sore for a couple days lol. Hope this helps...

Comment

I posted some pics here http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...articles/page2

I'd like more info on this subject, also your opinion. Do you guys believe that spot injections with AAS brings spot growth?? I think if that was true, my butt would math those of an elephant. Anyone with pics of site injections??
                    RonnyT
                    Last edited by RonnyT; 02-01-2011, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Just an update and closeout on this. I was injecting too low on my quad. I moved up and more from the side than the top. Also use 25 x 1.5 pins. No issues now, and thanks for all the posted replies bros!

Comment

Working...
                      X