Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A read for beginners, and/or hard gainers, help in gaining size..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A read for beginners, and/or hard gainers, help in gaining size..

This is a very informational read for newbies and hard gainers.. In this read you will alternatives to gain weight and size before AAS use and even on AAS.
    There's are some basic principles of compounds that you can get OTC and take in addition to your training and diet routine..

================================================== ========

For those that want to bulk, and add body mass, and increase hunger and eat more, buy have a hard time doing so, then this post is just for you..

Ok, let me start of by saying a few words before you read this tread.

This is a post on a non-controlled drug, it is a tread I come across and read and edited it some so newbies could get a better idea of what it is explaining. This compound could be a great addition to those who are new in training, or lack a proper diet and can't seem to eat enough.
    This post will shed some light, before you think you want to take the plunge on to the DARK SIDE!

Read this, and think about this. How ever I am not saying it is the answer, but it is a safer alternative to using gear..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cyproheptadine (Periactin) 4mgs

This is an antihistamine with anti-serotoninergic properties used for the treatment of acute and chronic allergies. This drug is also used as an anti-depressant and weight gain agent for patients with anorexia nervosa. It is also speculated that this drug increases growth hormone levels in the body; perhaps as a function of increased sleep. This drug is extremely potent. It drastically boosts your appetite and food intake. It also makes you extremely sleepy, making it a very useful nighttime drug if you have difficult with insomnia from high levels of circulating testosterone. Athletes can expect to gain weight even without anabolic steroids when using this drug.

Now that is what I wrote about Periactin in a previous article. There have recently been many questions asked about this product and I want to address this drug in greater depth. First off, this drug is not scheduled or controlled in anyway as it?s only really an anti-histamine. Furthermore, because its used in the treatment of AIDS (perhaps not clinically) some pharmacies in larger cities will provide it without prescription?This means there is almost no problem obtaining it ********ally although you can freely import it from SBC. Ok, now, because of the legal nature of this drug I can comment personally it. I have taken periactin and it knocked me on my ass. Plain and simple, this drug makes you sleep like the dead. You will sleep at least 10 hours, if not more, and the sleep is very deep. The hunger you feel with periactin is very acute; it is a sharp almost painful feeling. It takes a while for the appetite stimulating effects to kick in from the periactin, I would estimate that after a few days of steady use you will begin to experience increased appetite, but I have found it takes at least seven days for the full effects to set in.

Periactin may not be the best drug for of many people because of the fatigue it causes. You could use stimulants like ephedrine to keep alert but at the same time that would suppress the hunger stimulating qualities of this drug. Sleeping a lot is not a bad thing; the combination of increased calories and lots of rest is the most crucial component to muscular growth.

I think periactin would be of great use to younger athletes, or those who just can't get past eating enough food. If I new a person that wanted to put on 20 pounds steroid-free I would suggest he start taking periactin since the hunger and the sleep would produce a solid weight gain and his schedule could accommodate the increased hours of sleep. I am going to make a bold suggestion. If you have not used anabolic steroids but still find yourself hitting a plateau at a weight then use periactin, one pill a day is all you will need. I think this will help you bust through that plateau without resorting to steroids. I am not promising pure muscle growth, but I am saying you will find your body putting on more weight..

================================================== =======

Also the use of B-12, B-12 comes in many forums. Each for one B-12 will have properties of increasing appetite stimulation.
    How ever, each one is not created the same, some vary in properties.
    I am referring to the oral version vs the injectable.
    A daily dose or 500-1000mcg ED of b12 will yield great results. Allow 2-4 days to feel the effects. IMO it is much greater then the effects of EQ when in terms of appetite stimulation..

The injectable seems to be far superior in terms to aiding to this..

Also, on other compound on the marker known as, ghrp-6 , this also has amazing appetite stimulant effects.. A daily dose of 300-500 mcg will yield great results..

Regards,
    F1D
Working...
X