advancedl insuline use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advancedl insuline use

This is a p.m I got..I like to bring it to the forum for everyone to give their 2 cts.

I want to start by telling that everyone is different. Personally I believe that insuline use is only needed if you compete or if you have many many years of expirience. And even then be very carefully - educate yourself and always carry quick carbo's, the pharmacy sells specials.

About the spot injections I have wrote an article about for BodyPage , I'll translate and post it.

Hey bro I would like you to tell me what you think about my current insulin cycle. I'm also doing 900mg of test, 450 of Deca and 400 of tren at the moment.

I weigh 223lbs, I'm 5'7 about 12-13% bf.

Anyways Im using slin pre and post workout. I started with a lower dosage and slowly moved up to 5iu pre and 10iu post.
    My first shot is about 30 minutes before my workout. This injection is subq.
    After the injection 5-10 minutes I take a pre-workout shake with 50 grams of dextrose, 15 grams of bcca and 10 grams of creatine. This combined with Jack3d.

I bring another shake with me to the floor at the gym with 30 grams of gatorade which has 28 grams of dextrose, also 5 grams of bcca and 5 grams of glutamine. I take this probably 45 minutes after the shot after I warm up and I begin my workout.
    I also carry a banana with me just in case, although I haven't need it so far.

After my workout I inject IM(I started doing subq but one of the mods in this forums told me that IM speeds up the absorption and increases the effects of the slin) in the muscle I workout that day. After that I take 50 grams of dextrose with 50 grams of maltodextrin and 55 grams of protein(no fat). About 30-45 minutes later I take another protein shake with 35 grams of carbs and 35 grams of protein. About 1:15-1:30 hours after the shot I eat real food, 6oz of chicken 3/4 of a cup of brown rice and 180 grams of sweet potato. About 3:30 hours after the shot I eat a snack, which is usually rice cereal with milk and whey.

Please let me know what you think, and if you have any recommendations. Thank you bro.

Bass killers take:

Ok, so after talking to some professional and elite bodybuilders, I have learned quite a bit about what a well known professional trainer is having these bodybuilders to do to obtain the retarded amounts of weight they have been added to their bodies. It's simply taking their insulin pre-workout, combined with 3 "shakes". I looked at this Insulin protocol, and the ingredients in the shakes, and designed my own Insulin Protacol to better suit my goals and routine. I use better quality of ingredients in my shakes, and added my HGH pre-workout, and igf-1lr3 post workout as well.
    Now, the theory behind this insulin protocol is, "Why break the body down, only to rebuild it? When you can simply keep adding onto the Body!"
    So basically, by forcing the carbohydrates and Essential Amino Acids into your muscles while you train, the muscle tissue is not breaking down in the same manner that they normally would. It is actually being both protected and forced to grow at the same time. I have not done too much research behind the theory, but it sure sounded good to me, based on what I know about enhancing drugs and supplementation. I prefer trying things out myself, and going by results. Well, the results were spectacular.
    Before I begin, I want to say that this typed out protocol is just a base. It is to give you a base to work from/with. Everybody is different. Some people will need more or less carbs and amino acids. This is based on the amount of insulin that they are using and how their bodies react. This is why I gave a range for the supplements and insulin doses. You will need to adjust it based on how you react. For the carbohydrates, always start high, and lower it accordingly, once you get the feel of it.
    We start off by taking our HGH, and give it a few minutes to get circulating, before we add our insulin. The idea behind this, is to make sure that the HGH passes the liver while we have a substantial amount of insulin in the body. This is how we produce large IGF-1 spikes. After the workout, we go home and take our IGF-1LR3. We are taking this to increase our insulin sensitivity, and to help use up any of those receptors that we have not filled. I could go more into detail, but if you are using this protocol, you should already know all about the drugs, and should be able to put it together yourself.
    - -30 min prior to workout: Take 10iu HGH subq
    - -15 min prior to workout: Take 6-16iu Novalog subq
    - -10 min prior to workout: Drink shake #1
    - -After every working set: Sip on shake #2, and finish by end of workout
    - -Go home
    - -Take 100mcg of the IGF-1lr3 (for it's insulin sensitizing effects)
    - -Take down shake #3
    - -Done..now you are huge
    Ok, now what is in the shakes...
    Shake 1: 10-20g EAA's, 40-60g Low DE Maltodextrin, 5g Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, 200mg Caffeine (or pre-workout powdered mix of choice in place of caffeine)
    Shake 2: 10-20g EAA's , 50-100g Dextrose, 5g Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
    Shake 3: 2 cups pasteurized egg whites, 1 cup dry oats, 1 banana or 1 cup blueberries (I prefer them to be frozen), splenda or stevia
    *There is no need for a supplemented post workout shake because your glycogen will not be depleted, and you will have been ingesting aminos the whole time too. So dense whole food calories with low fat content, are going to be the best option here. So we throw it in a blender and take it down.
    Now, I would like to advise you cheap-skates, not to go out and buy the cheapest ingredients that you can find. Please pick quality supplements. It does and will make a difference. Spend the extra 2$ and buy some quality shit, or your results may be skewed. Thinks about it this way: Your body is a Lamborghini. Would you fill your tank with low grade octane from Costco? No, of course not, it would run like shit. So use quality supplements, not bulk junk crap, and your results will be that much better!

Comment

very interesting. i've been using insulin preworkout for the last couple wks and i am very excited about my results. dont think i'mm be able to throw in 10IU of gh any time soon though, lol
      sam1976
      Last edited by sam1976; 01-14-2011, 05:39 PM.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

A quick note to all first time AAS users who are reading this thread PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT THE USE OF INSULIN WITHOUT THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE ON HOW TO ACT IN CASE ON AN EMERGENCY!!!! This thread is for informational purposes and was not printed to glorify the use of insulin it could kill you if you don't know what your doing...................With that said it appears by reading this and other articles on the use of insulin it appears that the secret to the sudden explosion in the top ranks is out for everyone to see. I often wondered years ago (until an up and coming BB told me) just what the hell drug it was that they had found when all of a sudden the top guys were stepping out onstage at 280lbs and 3%. It's amazing to think you can add the kind of size you can with insulin or just end up fat if you don't know what your doing

Comment

I think this is great info. I wanted to get the most of my slin/gh/igf and wasn't able to get enough info to really benifit from it. I know that slin is so risky but what is more risky is not having all the right info and still using.
          Great post.

Comment

Working...
          X