Andreas Munzers Death Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andreas Munzers Death Cycle

Would like some comments on this cycle that was reportedly Munzers as reported in Der Spiegel in 1996 when he died:

Week 1 thru 10 Ephedrine,Aspirin,clenbuterol,valium,Captagon and cytomel Amounts unknown

Week 1-5 Test E 500mg ED, Parabolan 150mg ED, DBol 150mg ED, Halotestin 150mg ED, HGH 20iu ED and Insulin 20iu ED (yes those are everyday amounts)

Weeks 6-8 Masteron 300mg ED Parabolan 150mg ED, Winstrol Tabs 250mg ED, Halotestin 150mgED, WInstrol inj 50mg ED, HGH 24ius ED, insulin 20iuED

Weeks 9-10 Masteron 200mgED, Winstrol inj 100mgED, Halotestin 200mg ED, Winstrol Tabs 400mg Ed (thats not a typo 400mg ED), HGH 24iu ED, insulin 20iu ED

Daily IGF-1 aldactone and lasix 3 days before the show

Some close to him report this was consistent with his cycle while others disagree. What is known for sure is he died from internal bleeding and at the time of his death when asked by the ER doctors what he was taking his girlfriend brought a gymbag full of drugs into the room and said everything here and some other stuff...

Wow! Shit just the test alone is 3500mg weekly!!

Comment

thus dead lol
      i keep see ing this pop up yet half the stuff is un known amounts . for eg. the amount "unknown" of ephedrine could have killed him alone.
      or the lasix or the combo, maybe even the aas pushed him thre.
      who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by blergs View Post
        thus dead lol
        i keep see ing this pop up yet half the stuff is un known amounts . for eg. the amount "unknown" of ephedrine could have killed him alone.
        or the lasix or the combo, maybe even the aas pushed him thre.
        who knows.
        Well I remember reading a report right after he died that stated the cause of death as internal bleeding and he probably had the bleeding for quite some time before the symptons finally popped up and by then it was to late. The story I read said the amount of Aspirin he was taking would have masked the early signs of trouble which contributed to his death. The amount of orals is whats really scary here, yes its all scary but that much in oral form is way past "use" of something

Comment

one thing for sure, he was diced. when i'm dieting, i think about the way he looked. i look at his pics . i use them as my desktop pic and put them on my firdge. that man could get in shape. every time i diet, i am getting leaner and leaner. i might not ever be the biggest BB out there, but i know my genetics can get me very very ripped. i aspire to be ripped like him. RIP

keep in mind that no one has ever confirmed that this was his real cycle.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

All to true and the only guy who knows is dead. Sam I don't wanna ever read that you past away trying to look as ripped as he did so please be careful. He was known as the most shredded ever but look where it got him!!

Comment

im skeptical about the truth to this cycle
              he does test-e for the first 5 weeks then drops it?
              it takes test-e 5 weeks to kick in...

Comment

Originally posted by DJK View Post
                im skeptical about the truth to this cycle
                he does test-e for the first 5 weeks then drops it?
                it takes test-e 5 weeks to kick in...
                teste hits it peek level in 24-48hrs then tapers off. (i have seen studys showing this but it takes a few weeks to "notice" its effects.
                that baing said it does sound retarted to run teste for 5 weeks. why would he do that?
                dont make sence to me.
                then again he is dead so.....

Comment

the words of Nasser on A.Muntzer: http://www.hugenasser.com/interview/...iews/part-six/

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                    All to true and the only guy who knows is dead. Sam I don't wanna ever read that you past away trying to look as ripped as he did so please be careful. He was known as the most shredded ever but look where it got him!!
                    yea, i guess the reason i haven't liked seeing this cycle posted around the net is, i know that getting ripped to the bone isn't about the drugs you're taking(i know you know that)...they play a role, no question, but more so, it's about how much you're willing to suffer. the entire battle takes place in the mind. the limiting factor of a diet is how far you are willing to go into pain. the further you go into the pain, the better the results are going to be, and if you go far enough, you can come out the other side transformed. when dieting, i take the drugs, but the drugs aren't my focus. my focus is tollerating more pain than my competition. how much can i suffer? when i come out the other side, i am surprised and amazed at what the human body can do...what my body can do. it is a fantastic feeling when you see it all come together.
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                      yea, i guess the reason i haven't liked seeing this cycle posted around the net is, i know that getting ripped to the bone isn't about the drugs you're taking(i know you know that)...they play a role, no question, but more so, it's about how much you're willing to suffer. the entire battle takes place in the mind. the limiting factor of a diet is how far you are willing to go into pain. the further you go into the pain, the better the results are going to be, and if you go far enough, you can come out the other side transformed. when dieting, i take the drugs, but the drugs aren't my focus. my focus is tollerating more pain than my competition. how much can i suffer? when i come out the other side, i am surprised and amazed at what the human body can do...what my body can do. it is a fantastic feeling when you see it all come together.
                      A post about what's BB...every newby coming to ask how and what to juice must read this Sam's post.

Comment

Working...
                      X