Megadosing is it for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megadosing is it for me?

Eveyone has their take on how much to take to get the best out of the A/S. Some say low dose are good and others say no "More is better". I must agree everyone is different, one must find him self. With safety in mind. Most A/s work at a certain dose and we do more or less. If you go to low their will be no gain, due to the hormone levels not rising above normal. Say if a person does 300-1000 Mg of cyp, he will notice gains. If he does 100-200mg of cyp per week he might not noticed anything. Years ago before i learned the trick of staying in a anbolic state. I learned that 2000-3000 mg per week, gave me as much muscle as my 1000mg per weak and i noticed the side effects came on quicker with higher dose, water retention, resulting in more body fat, ect. So for the average users i don't think u need to go over board.

When you go over board consider this, you have to take mega amounts of other drugs to off set the side effects of your mega dose, like more clomid, HCG, T-3, insulin, water pills, blood pressure meds, ect. THIS IS THE AREA KAI GREEN WAS PROABALY GETTING AT. Because then some began to use, cocaine, estacy, weed, pain killers, nubain, to off set our minds and to somewhat beable to enjoy life. A lot of guys smoke. This will tax your organs. So try it and see what dose suits you . BUT REMEMBER THE HIGHER THE DOSE, THE HIGHER AMOUNTS OF ANCILLARY DRUGS U WILL NEED TO DEAL WITH THE HIGH SIDE EFFECTS. Be Smart get blood work and daily check ups. KNOW WHAT YOUR BODY IS DURING. JUST MY THOUGHTS.
    SAFELIFE1
    Banned
    Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 01-12-2011, 03:49 AM.

To combine a few of your threads I know people that used the (years ago very popular) TestAlone, kickstarting 3000 mg/week and slowly tapering down. I remember two of my friends using it (plus 50 mg/day Clomid) and a week before cycling 1 tab of clenbuterol in the morning (3 mcg). My god!! And of course eating like a pig!! But it ruins your system, but when you're 24, you don't care I guess, you just wanna be BIG ??

Comment

Yea they say whenwere young and dumb and full of cu_. We took on the world as we get older or should I say wiser, we realize the world took on us.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
        Yea they say whenwere young and dumb and full of cu_. We took on the world as we get older or should I say wiser, we realize the world took on us.
        no joke. i'm glad i wasn't using aas in my younger days. i'm sure it would have been a train wreck!
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

The most foolish thing I ever did was a bottle of Cyp in one day.......I wanted to see what would happen

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
            The most foolish thing I ever did was a bottle of Cyp in one day.......I wanted to see what would happen
            ha ha ha ha ha. damm what did u think would happen. lol lol

Comment

Well I was hoping to add an inch or so on the arms but it didn't work......... lolololololololol

Comment

Lol thanks I know not to try that... lol..

Comment

Working...
                X