New Cycle For 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cycle For 2011

Wsup fellow gorilla juice heads! I'm no newbie at this I've been juicing for a while, I can sadly say about half my life. But I've been juicing smart for about 6 or 7 years. Learned so much through the years but enough about that. Tell me what you think of my new cycle.

wk 1-16- 550 mg of test cyp
    wk 2 - 11 - 400mg of tren enan
    wk 8 - 19 - HCG 2500iu
    wk 12 - 16 50 mg of winny eod
    PCT: will be nolva and clomid along with hcg
    Will also be running avodart

I'm 5'8 194lbs and around 10.6% bf. So I figured running this along with good cardio and healthy eating should bring me down to at least 7% and my weight goal will be 210lbs. Trying to look right for spring time. So what do you guys think?

sounds pretty good to me. nice conservative test dose. why not start thr tren on wk one? i'm gonna assune the slightly longer halflife of cyp? what do you think of tren e compared to ace? i've always heard people often get less issues with tren e but it's one thing i've never tried due to my sensitivity to ace.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Yup! you guessed it and not just that I want the test to kick in a little before the tren. Guess its a mental thing. I found tren E is a little easier on my body than the ace.

Comment

nice. keeps us posted on how things go. 16 lbs gain would be huge, going from 194 to 210. lets see you MAKE IT HAPPEN bro!!!
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Will do brother! I live by the following; Eat Big, Lift Big, Sleep Big, Get Big!

Comment

Nice lookin cycle. Its good to see someone as experienced as Frank still running sensible test dosages. It sets a good example for the rest of us that you dont need to be pinning 1g plus just to get gains. I know alot of people think if they do 500 first cycle then it has to be more next time, then more, then more.

Comment

Working...
            X