No announcement yet.

To taper or not to taper off the drug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To taper or not to taper off the drug?

Most users , belives that tapering or slowly reducing the drug dosage when coming off a cycle is needed, in order to save their hard earned muscle. Most user take 3-4 weeks tapering off. The user belives that the body will noticed the lowering androgen levels and compensate by resuming the manufacture of test. I have to tell you my experience, it's a waste of time and money. This is why, in order for the production of test to be fully restored, the body will really need to recognize an androgen deficit, not just a drop in the A/s dose. Take D bol, one d bol tab could provide equivalent of a full day's androgen supply for the average male, tapering from 5-4-3 ect. Will accomplish nothing. in three or for weeks the user will spend doing this , his body is still in androgen overload: and will not attempt to restore the out put of test. This goes for any A/s, not just strong androgens. Blood work shows that even with mild A/s like primo or anavar, is enough to prevent or delay a hormonal rebound.

So if tapering does not work, what should the user do? The answer is (ANCILLARY), Hcg, nolvadex, clomid, cyclofenil, arimidex are test -stimulating compounds. So yes going cold turkey, my experience is the best choice. These are just my experience through a number of blood work.

I would have to agree with you. My buddies last year in the Spring semester took 2 cycles of d-bol and with no taper after 8 weeks. Another friend of mine was taking Deca 300 for 5 weeks, again no PCT and no problems occured and had the doctor check him out and all positive feedback.

Comment

i dont think taper down is even possible. test comes with esters which is designed to taper down. so if you take a shot of test cyp 500mg it will taper its self down through out the month. so your last inject will taper its self down and that doesnt work youll crash youll still need pct. and again if your 500mg is tapering down and then you inject 400mg you just tapered back up. 300,200 so on its already tapering down so even though ur putting less ur still adding to something thats already tapering so to me its almost impossible to taper down it would probably take month to actually taper down

Comment

I agree with all. Thats why I don't agree with the reverse some people preach- starting off with med doses then going up. I find starting at full dose from the start works best....Oversaturation is the goal for me

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
          Most users , belives that tapering or slowly reducing the drug dosage when coming off a cycle is needed, in order to save their hard earned muscle. Most user take 3-4 weeks tapering off. The user belives that the body will noticed the lowering androgen levels and compensate by resuming the manufacture of test. I have to tell you my experience, it's a waste of time and money. This is why, in order for the production of test to be fully restored, the body will really need to recognize an androgen deficit, not just a drop in the A/s dose. Take D bol, one d bol tab could provide equivalent of a full day's androgen supply for the average male, tapering from 5-4-3 ect. Will accomplish nothing. in three or for weeks the user will spend doing this , his body is still in androgen overload: and will not attempt to restore the out put of test. This goes for any A/s, not just strong androgens. Blood work shows that even with mild A/s like primo or anavar, is enough to prevent or delay a hormonal rebound.

So if tapering does not work, what should the user do? The answer is (ANCILLARY), Hcg, nolvadex, clomid, cyclofenil, arimidex are test -stimulating compounds. So yes going cold turkey, my experience is the best choice. These are just my experience through a number of blood work.
          you have to STOp the FLOW of endogenous hormone relese for a good PCT/ recovery.

always stopp then start pct/recovery.

Comment

yes sir. sounds like we're pretty much all on the same page here. i agree.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
            X