Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time user. Looking to try DBol

Hey everyone,

I am a 27 year old male. I am a traditional hard gainer and I have busted my ass for the last two years to gain 15 lbs. I am 5'11" 175 and I am really looking to get into the 195-205 range. I have a fairly thin torso and I am hoping to get some DBol to help me gain some size in my arms and chest. I have been reading a lot about it and I know it is great for fast gain (most of it water weight) but I am a patient person and I am thinking with a low dose and strong workouts I can reduce the loss when I taper off. Has any one had success with this? Are there better products out there for what I am trying to gain?

I am looking into DBol primarily because it is orally taken. I am trying to do my best to keep what I am taking away from the MRS. Any advice given would be greatly appreciated.

calories in calories out bro. there's truly no such thing as a hard gainer. some people, like myself, require a shit pile more calories than most as my metabolism is fucking retarded high. I lose weight just thinking about not eating.

Anyway, don't do oral only. You'll gain then lose all your gains when you come off as your natural test production will be shutdown.

Get familiar with needles if you want to cycle

Comment

Like 420Mike said dont waste your time and money on a DBol only cycle. Its only good to jump start an injectable cycle so by the time the injectables kick in (3-4 weeks) you would stop the DBol and continue to make gains off the injectables.

Comment

Ditto, You gotta eat to grow, AAS are just another tool in the tool box.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
        X