winstrol tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winstrol tabs

when i start my winstrol tabs,6 weeks of 40mg a day, should i take them all at once or split the dose up?? same question for my pct i will be running clomid, should i takt the entire dose at once or split it up also?

anyone??????

Comment

Split the dose. Half in the morning and the other half 5-6 hours later.

Comment

agreed. but don't do winny, you;ll hate the joint pain

Comment

appreciate the advice

Comment

The joint pain sucks if you dont run Deca with it.

Comment

i was just goin to do test e then winny the last 6 weeks anything else over the counter i can take to help it ?

Comment

I take 50 mg only before training only on training day with this I can take win more time with no problem
                old bodybuilder
                bea

Comment

splitting the dose is good for bp. I'd never taken Winstrol before but i was taking gp stan 50tabs and doing 100mg a day for 7 weeks(did the first week at 50). I didnt notice any additional joint paint which was my main concern before trying it the first time

Comment

I took go Winny at 40 MG's a day for 4 weeks at the end of my prop tren and mast cycle I uped my fish oil to 4000 MG's a day I don't no if it helped but I had very minimal joint pain try a low dose and go from there if it gets to b to much pain back it off I would highly recommend drinking a lot of water with it and throw some Masteron in to good luck

Comment

Working...
                    X