Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real half life

hello
    I researched in several books, and internet AND forums and saw a large divergence with respect to half-life of drugs.
    someone could post some secure and 100% reliable source to report the half-life of drugs?
    the half-lives posted by Bill Roberts are different from what I found on that site that are different from those posted by author l rea

I also found a lot of "disinformation" in this entire field by so called reputable sources and it turned out in my opinion that the amateurs were the one to believe.
    Its like the folks that brought us the X Files have taken a pawt interest in this field.

Comment

i would like to listen ronny tober opinion

Comment

I think that a lot of the info I have gotten online is good to use as a basic outline, or starting point. We know that even with the same dose, 2 different guys will metabolize test differently and have different lab results. So as long as the info we get online is 75% accurate, I can apply it to my body, see how I respond and then adjust accordingly. For instance, we "should" be fine to take tren ace EOD, but at EOD, I break out, as well as suffer mood swings and insomnia. If I take the same dose ED, the side effects get way better, if not totally go away.

The science of what we're taking is so important to understand, but the real world application is what really matters. At the end of the day, we all have the same goal. RESULTS! So my suggestion is to always read between the lines and always error on the side of caution. For long esters, Split them to at least 2x wk. For short esters, EOD or ED. Then adjust from there, if you need to
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
        X