hcg and cycle questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hcg and cycle questions

Ive always heard 250iu twice a week. well my buddy claims he takes 500ius every other day and the reason he says he does is because of running almost a gram of test a week. Is that not extreme overkill? I know to much hcg can have an adverse affect. Also fixing to start like my 6th or 7th cycle. thinking 600 testE 300 trenE and 50mg adrol first week then 75 the last 5. yes I know tren is not a beginner drug. ive ran it twice before with good results as well as adrol. I'm 6'2 215 now normally around 225-230 8-10%. Any thoughts would be appreciated. pct will be nolvadex and finish the last 4 weeks with some masteronE

I recently posted a link to an episode of blue collar muscle. The guest, dr mike scally says that there has never been any studies to prove any kind of desensitization to hcg. As far as he is concerned, it's bro science. I don't know. I can tell you that a friend is prescribed 500iu 2x wk and has used it year round and hasn't found that it's become less effective at that dose. Does someone need more while taking higher doses of test? I don't think so. I would think It's going to do the same thing regardless of taking 500mg or 5000mg.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

if he was prescribed then his natural would have been extremely surpressed or non existent. ive heard that it desensitizes your leydigs cells. he would never come off so would never see the sides of not being on.

Comment

Yea my friend is hypogonadal and HCG is just part of his HRT plan. He's using test as well. The HCG has continued to work at that dose for him for years. No desensitization. He has a good HRT dr, who doesn't have a problem writing the script for 500iu 2x wk, but most of his patients use 250iu 2x wk.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Iam with sam on this i did 1050mgs of sust a week in 1 of my cycles and the hcg was used at 250iu/ twice a week it worked fine for me

Comment

Working...
          X