buying pins in ny for the new yorkers that dont no

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying pins in ny for the new yorkers that dont no

Hey guys my buddy came to new york to visit he lives in florida when he got here he brang his gear but fi orgot pins lol i told him that's a easy fix we ran down to the local pharmacy and bought some with no script he couldn't believe it he said he needs a script in florida anyway law is in ny each person can purchase 10 needles per visit for anyone who plans on visiting or lives here and didn't know this

Thanks for the heads up. Yea, From what I understand, laws vary from state to state. Where I live, you can get as many as you want, as long as they are in stock. Personally, I still order them online, because they are way cheaper than where I live, with more options on size/length.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I get mine from my local walmart pharmacy i get either 23 or 22 guage 1 inch they r only 14 cents usd each and ur welcome for the info

Comment

Would they have 1.5in needles. I seem to only be able to find 1in

Comment

I found 22guage 1.5 inch at walgreens check around all ur local pharmacies plus at walgreens they were 50 cents usd

Comment

Awesome thanks bro. Gonna try tonight. Hopefully they don't bust my balls ha

Comment

If they look at u stupidly just remind them the law is 10 per person with no script sometimes the person behind the counter might no nothing about it then they will ask the pharmasist will put them in check it happens to me frequently its not every day people walk in and ask for needles lol

Comment

Lol awesome. I'm just going to call ahead and make sure they have them. I have 22 at 1 inch but it's my first cycle and I'm doing cyp so I'd rather just do my glutes

Comment

Wow. Very cheap! Think mine come close to o the same price online but with shipping costs. You wouldn't believe it but there was a pharmacy by me selling them for $3, EACH barrel lol
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

For that price they should draw the gear and shoot it for u holy shit!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X