3rd cycle questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd cycle questions

Hello all, I was just hoping for a little input, opinions, answers on a third cycle I am planning for this spring/summer. I will post my planned cycle and then a couple questions I have. Any input and insight would be greatly appreciated and received. My proposed cycle looks like this:

Weeks 1-16
    Sustanon 250mg/wk
    Test Cypionate 250mg/wk
    Deca 250mg/wk (weeks 1-14)

Arimidex .5mg/every third day
    Cabaser .5mg/every third day

HCG 500iu/week

clomid 100mg/day (week 18-19)
    clomid 50mg/day (weeks 19-21)

The specific questions I had regarding this proposed cycle are as follows:

1. Is there any problem mixing Sustanon and Deca in the same barrel? I know Cyp is fine. I'm just not sure about the esters in Sus.

2. Is prolonged HCG usage not advisable? As in, is there a problem using HCG at 500iu for 16 weeks?

3. Is Clomid the best option for PCT? I've used Nolva in the past, but I wasn't sure if there was a problem with Deca and Nolva...?

Thanks for taking the time to read/answer. It's much appreciated.
    μολὼν λαβέ

1. Yes, you can do that. The only one that might be an issue would be winny, which is a water base compound.

2. Not that I know of, it's basically to keep your nuts from shrinking and keep the sperm alive so you could potentially get a girl pregnant. It's less likely with out. This is what my Doc told me anyway.

3. The Nolva has no affect on the Deca, the Cabaser will help with that. As for the Deca thought, 250mg's is quite low, I would rather see you do at lest 300mg's. As long as you keep your Test higher than the Deca you wont get Deca dick.
    MrBig
    Last edited by MrBig; 02-05-2014, 01:51 AM.
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Up the Deca a little bit? Is 14 weeks where I want to stay length wise for Deca?
      μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Are you going to break the hcg up during the cycle? 250iu's eod?
        100mgs of clomid is a high dosage imo, especially for the low dose cycle w/hcg.
        Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

I was going to break up the HCG to twice a week 250iu.
          μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

I ran test @ 600 and Deca @ 500 with a tapered schedule on the Deca, and had no issues, along with others like dbol, hcg. That was slightly low dosage. Now, that was me and I don't get the progestsin related sides (prolactin build up) with Deca. That's what will kill your dick. To counteract Deca dick you need to reduce your progesterin by taking the caber and keeping your test dosage above your deca dosage. It's the same for Tren dick. Although, you need to be more careful with Tren than Deca. Tren will rock you at 350 mg./per week. It's comparable to about 700 mgs of Deca. Remember Progestin and estrogen are both female hormones and while esterogen can help, progestin will not. Unless you want to breast feed.

Up your deca to around 400mg and run HCG at 500iu twice a week starting at week 6 or 7 and run to 16. You could start at week 6 @ 250iu a week and taper up to 500iu a week. HCG is not an exact science. I was a horn dog at this level, my wife was very understanding. You can always adjust your HCG levels per week. One thing to keep in mind is, the old schoolers use to taper their cycles with no PCT. When in doubt, I say taper your dosage up and then back down for first time usage. Good luck. I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV!
            Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. All are taken into account!
              μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Working...
              X