First cycle curious about pct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First cycle curious about pct

Hey guys been asking a bunch of questions lately but only because I'm getting great advice from you.
    Starting my first cycle
    D-Bol 30mg ED week 1-4
    Test-e 500mg week 1-12
    Arimidex 1mg EOD 1-12

My pct was gonna be
    Clomid 100mg week 1 ED
    50mg week 2-5 ED
    50mg week 6 EOD
    Arimidex 1mg EOD week 1-6

My question is:
    Should I use HCG or is not necessary for this cycle? Lemme know and obviously tweak anything you think needs tweaking. Thanks guys

PCT is an interesting subject. Some feel its even more important than the cycle itself. Some think it has little to no value, and some sit in the middle somewhere. I think I find myself in the middle.

I ran hcg with my first test, tbol cycle. I started around week 4. 500 iu's in one shot per week. I ran to week 14. Stopped test at week 12. I noticed a bit of nut atrophy, but stayed horny as a billy goat and still shot some good loads. I ran some nolva for 3 weeks after my cycle. Was going to go 4, but my nuts started hurting...I assumed from the nolva. When I stopped my nuts felt and worked fine.

In a "nut"shell, I would recommend using the hcg. I think it will make the pct easier, and definitely won't need to run your clomid for 6 weeks, nor would you need to run the adex during pct.

Comment

Working...
    X