Oxy-ject

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oxy-ject

Spent a good part of the Sunday to solve oxymetholone. After D-bol-ject an UG lab wants to sell oxyject. I found a solvent that solves cold (arrow), now I only need to find the saturisation point to be able to make a recipe. And then the guineapigs can start to find out its effectivity
    Attached Files

awesome! this stuff is pretty rare. from what i understand, it's hard to make. i've seen it only from a couple different labs, both times in 25mg/ml. i'm amazed that you can break this stuff down and figure out how it is made. i'll be interested to hear more
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

crazy.. does it make it less harmful to the liver?

Comment

orals made injectable

I.m.h.o. Yes..I do have (somewhere on my computer) alot of scientific exerpts that underline that. Of course the second pass will do something to the liver but imo thats trivial.

As you can read on the blog studies showed that sub-q was highly superior to oral administration. If you increase your metabolism as many bb-ers do by using T3 ephedrine stackers cafeine and you name it the orals pass the body much quicker and excrete the orals also quicker which decreases bioavailability.

This thread speaks of a pro-cycle that uses injectable oxy and d-bol. Its a fucking nice thread also contributions from GH15 who is very knowledgable
        http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.p...topic=392363.0
        Attached Files
        RonnyT
        Last edited by RonnyT; 10-10-2011, 06:13 PM.

Comment

damn ronnie..i had no idea people took that much gear.... and for that long as well.. they are righjt that must be crazy expensive becuz i doubt the are using ugl's either.. wow is the only word i got.. but yea he did say that some would ARgue that injectable DBOL/anadrol... is MORE liver toxic.. but u get better results..
          Would doses of pills = doses with injects of those 2 things.. so i take 30mg dbol.. 30mg inject? only asking cuz his were much higher lol

GOD THAT ARTICLE GOT ME PUMPED UP

Comment

Thats a pro. cycle to say the least. I'm sure SAFELIFE would concur to the cycle lay-out...

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
              damn ronnie..i had no idea people took that much gear.... and for that long as well.. they are righjt that must be crazy expensive becuz i doubt the are using ugl's either.. wow is the only word i got.. but yea he did say that some would ARgue that injectable DBOL/anadrol... is MORE liver toxic.. but u get better results..
              Would doses of pills = doses with injects of those 2 things.. so i take 30mg dbol.. 30mg inject? only asking cuz his were much higher lol

GOD THAT ARTICLE GOT ME PUMPED UP
              i know some top level npc guys that use moderate doses and some that use crazy doses. it's all individual and i'm sure the same goes for the pros. without going into specifics here in this open format, i'll say from the people i know, most are taking a lot more than the cycles we suggest here for recreational bodybuilders and new users.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i see.. i figured that as well though.. most of the people here are either on their first cycle and learning or on there first few. I gues its like any other drug u get a tolerance too it ect.. pretty cool to see a nice example like that though.! any of u guys tried the injects of dbol drol/? review? comparison?

Comment

so these are aqueous correct. suspension or solution?

Comment

Working...
                  X