What Do you think about Strong lifts 5X5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do you think about Strong lifts 5X5

I did the Strong Lifts 5x5 workout for about 3 months.....Now I don't currently use gear but I found that my natural strength improved significantly especially for being out of the gym for a long time.
    Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result
    Tien T'ai

I used 5x5 for awhile had some great gains but found 5x5 was alot of un needed stress on joints.

Comment

Shot in the dark but 5at reps at progressive lbs.....to me not enough reps between rest period don't think that would properly tear the fibers the rest would let blood flow out of muscle and then you're starting from scratch

Comment

I had good progess on 5x5. Best beginner progamme!
        http://www.inventarbutik.dk

Comment

I fall back on 5x5 every once and awhile, its a good fun workout also.
          I try to cycle my workout weights now that I am "achem" older.

I do like 2-3wks light weight high reps, then 3-4wks medium weight med reps, then 2-3wks Heavy/Max low reps.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

No Doubt 5x5 are all time best workout to boast your strength level but i noticed it caused a lot stress on your muscles this is one drawback of it..
            Tacoma gym

Comment

Working...
            X