Hcg is it worth it???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hcg is it worth it???????

whats up guys (and maybe a lady or two)!! so been reading a lot about HCG and its pretty confusing. a lot of different opinions on when to start and how much to inject. so I am thinking about maybe running some on my pct.
    1.So does it actually help you keep your gains? I know it helps with testicle atrophy but not too worried about that because it happens to everyone and they come back (with the help of clomid)

I am running 500mgs a week of test cyp, pining twice a week tus and Saturday.

2. would two 5000iu's bottles be enough for a blast???
    from what I have read so far its 14 days after your last pin of test? and inject 1000 iu's three times a week? for like three weeks???

I appreciate ANY feedback and yes....I am a noob. haha thanks bros!!!
    FREEDOM AIN'T FREE.
    paid in blood, guts, tears and sweat. (OIF Veteran)

A bottle of hCG after mixing has a shelf life of 28 days. It has to remain in a dark cool area.

Is it worth it.??? YES. It's like the cherry on top of the cake and you get to eat it too. It makes me feel complete.

The fact that it simulates the LH signal and you start produsing what little nateral test you can make,,, IT feels great..
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

proper pct can help keeps gains, thats no question. I have done pct without hcg and it was shyt lost gains and natural test takes forever to come back lol but with HCG its like turbo.
      Also threshold for HCG is 1500iu/week thats why people run it 500 every 3 days. So i will say 1000iu E3D for first week and then 500 E3D for the rest of your pct 3 weeks is more than enough for hcg in a pct.

Conclusion: DEF WORTH IT!! pct isn't complete without HCG lol

Comment

i run 500ius a week year round...the 28 day shelf life is not true...if you keep it in the fridge it lasts up to 90 days and after that it slowly loses potency...dry unconstituded it will last until the expiration date
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Ok so let me sweeten the deal here. I have a question. Can you take hcg and follow up with clomid after?

Comment

I've been reading that taking 200 -300 iu's a week while on cycle keeps the boys hanging and also helps get your test going quicker at cycle end. Anyone know the validity of that?

Comment

http://www.juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/c...-sterile-water

Comment

To tell the truth, since I've incoporated HCG into my cycles, I've been able to taper my PCT to almost nothing. No real loss of strength either. No sack shrivel. Notta. I run it around week 2 and continue through the rest of my cycle. That's been my experience. Good stuff.
                Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

in your personnel experience ds222 what benefit do you think you have gained? (not hating - but i have read mixed about using during cycle and after, straight thru, and for just PCT....... i have been kicking it around but cant make decision
                  Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                  i run 500ius a week year round...the 28 day shelf life is not true...if you keep it in the fridge it lasts up to 90 days and after that it slowly loses potency...dry unconstituded it will last until the expiration date
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

60 days bacteriostatic water in refrigerator but only sterile water how long time in refrigerator??

John crisler and Bill roberts say is it possible freeze hcg.......

Comment

DS222 - what to you feel you gain from using it?
                      Originally posted by BADSEED1976 View Post
                      in your personnel experience ds222 what benefit do you think you have gained? (not hating - but i have read mixed about using during cycle and after, straight thru, and for just PCT....... i have been kicking it around but cant make decision
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

Working...
                      X