Nasser El Sonabatty aka GH15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nasser El Sonabatty aka GH15

March 2013 IFBB pro-bodybuilder Nasser El Sonbattyl passed away He was loved by a large group of fans and hated by a much larger group of people on the discussionboards. For the biggest part on GetBig. His character was duet to that.
    In his competing years during the nineties he was overshadowed by Flex Wheeler, Ronnie Coleman and Dorian Yates.
    Bodybuilding is a subjective sport, just like a songcontest or a beautycontest. In these kind of contests, just like a bodybuildingshow, the competitors are dependant on the taste and goodwill of a jury. Often these members of the jury have a good reason to choose certain competitors to win. Mostly this reason is of course commercial. Money talks. The winner, in the case of bodybuilding the Mister Olympia, has the most coverage by the magazines, sells the most shirts etc and of course gets the price money.
    Bodybuilding demands huge dedication and sacrifices. You have to shoot yourself up wit hall kinds of dangerous drugs and peptides, eat very much food that you start to hate in the end. You have to lift hard and ease the pain wit all kinds of painkillers and drugs and many many guys get addicted. Lagging bodyparts are filled wit hall kinds of enhancement oils. Then you step on stage completely dried out from diuretics and expose yourself to a jury that often has a double agenda.
    Nasser hated this industry, the people that made money at the expense of the bodybuilders, like Joe Weider and his companies that owned most magazines and the IFBB. In this industry people are dishonest, in the magazines you see the picture a pro-bodybuilder explaining he had used this bs supplement to get his size. The articles written by pro’s explaining their nutritional habits and their work-out. Of course all these articles are written by ghost-writers and complete nonsense.
    Nasser became usefull information from friends like Milos Scarcev and became a real danger for the other athletes. In 1996 Nasser was disqualified due to a failed diuretics test. He then started working with Chad Nichols, who knew how to pass the diuretics test by using other diuretic means. Nasser looked awefull and diserved to win during the Mr Olympia in 1997. It was his is best year ever!! But the title went to Dorian Yates. For many years his fans called Nasser “the uncrowned Mr Olympia” . The Dead Pool from T-nation refers tot hat in “Chuckie’s Boys” with Chuckie being Chad Nichols
    Chuckie's Boys
    Chuck is the newest hotshot "guru" who helps the top pros prepare for the biggest shows. Over the past year he's been responsible for both the Mr. and Ms. Olympia winners, the Arnold Classic and Night of Champions winners, and a couple more guys in the Olympia top six to boot. Wow, he must know a lot about training and nutrition, right? I'm sure that he does, but these people don't need to pay him handsomely for that information. Don't you think the top pros have that area handled by now? Of course they do.
    Chuck's specialty is drugs — which ones to take, how much to take, how to administer them, when to take them, etc. He's actually considered a genius, much like Dan Duchaine used to be. Chuck actually got the biggest boost in his career as a guru just a couple of years back when the IFBB started testing for diuretics. The pros needed to get that "dry" look to win, but standard fare like Lasix and Spiropent were no longer options. They needed new drugs that would work just as well, and that wouldn't show up in urine. Chuck stepped in and rescued the customers that lined up for his services.
    At the recent Mr. Olympia press conference, one top five guy actually lashed out and accused Chuck's boys of having an unfair advantage. He singled out "plasma expanders" and "osmotic diuretics" as being two of the chemical agents that Chuck was giving to his clients. I've also heard from eyewitnesses who have seen his clients hooked up to IV drips in their hotel rooms the night before the big shows. Yep, Chuck's boys are winning the big prize money these days, and that's great. That means that when they keel over soon, their loved ones will have plenty of money to live on.

The Dead Pool 1999
    by Anonymous
    Nasser travelled with the other pro-bodybuilders around the world in the Grand Prix tour. He saw many things he disliked and during his interviews with David Robson he exposed almost everyone in the business calling them brown nosed and revealed stories of drug use –sexparties etc. Later when his results on stage fades away he was even more bitter and resentful.
    Usta Be-Someboddy

You have to feel at least a little sorry for this big, balding, cross-eyed freak. Just a few years ago, he was knocking on the door to the Mr. Olympia, and even won the Arnold Classic. Usta was one of the first real monsters in bodybuilding, competing at 285 pounds at 5' 11" and putting the fear of God into men like Dorian Yates. But over the past couple years, Usta has been steadily slipping down the ranks. At the most recent Olympia and Arnold Classic, he was ridiculed and reviled for the gobs of Synthol evident in his rear delts and barely cracked the top ten at both events. Since he's only 35, he has no intentions of giving up. Instead, he'll just keep pumping in the drugs and hope the judges suddenly start to like him again. I just wonder how much longer his poor, battered body can hold up.

The Dead Pool 2002
    by Paz Iamnoone

What ever you may think of Nasser he was the largest, freakiest and most symetrical bodybuilder during his prime years. He knows a thing or two about drugs and druguse in the pro-rangs of bodybuilding. And the small clique of bodybuilders doesn’t speak about all the drug-use in professional bodybuilding or even worse denies it. When Nasser quited his carreer he was determent to write a “tell it all” book with his co-writer David Robson, I doubt if we will ever be able to buy it. Luckely we do have the interviews. AND..with no career, no wife, no kids and plenty of spare time, he posted on GetBig under the nickname GH15 (he feels you need at least 15 iu GH/day as a big guy). He shared his knowledge on chemical enhancement on this board and also shared his frustration with the members, most of them bashing and flaming him wich made him even more angry. He felt disrespected and called himself the God of Hormones. I find all this together so interesting that I will merge all kinds of subjects together.

If someone from this board ahs good ideas or input pictures etc etc please help me out

Always one of my favorites Nasser
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Comment

a couple of Vid's of Nasser I watch;

"GYM + JUICE"

Comment

GH15 Bible;
        Monday, 14 November 2011
        in regarding to diets - there is some big misunderstanding going around on the internet bodybuild board and hormone board,, it is in regarding to nutrition and the bodybuild,,

for some dam reason i see a lot of fellas talking about clean diets,, i repetedly told you in the past that clean diets do not get you anywhere even remotely close to 220lb 6%..not 250 but not even 220!

fellas,, listen once again ,, this is important ,,this is to all the fellas who really care about bodybuild and spend money on legit hormones,, and really want to get anywhere,,

what you see on stages...what you see when fella like even centorfini get on the stage with you ...is product of LOTS F FOOD ,,NO NOT CLEAN FOOD,,FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD ,,FROM OX TAILS TO GERMAN TO ANYTHING THAT TASTE GOOD AND IS A GOOD COOKED MEAL ,,WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU THAT DIET IS THE WAY TO GET BIG? WHAT THE FUCK IS DIET? WHO DECIDE WHAT IT IS?? YOU THINK YOU WILL POP 2 TABLET ANAPOLONA A DAY AND YOU WILL JUST CLIMB INTO THE 240S 6%? THIS IS NOT HOW WE DO IT,,

AS I SAID WE FIRST AND FORMOST GET LEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ,,THENNN WE BLOW UP ,,THE BLOW UP PHASE IS DONE WITH LOTS OF FOOD NOT CLEAN NOTHING,, WE EAT SUBS AND GERMAN AND JAMAICAN AND JAPANEASE AND ANYTHING WE WANT!! WHAT IS THIS THING WITH CLEAN DIETS CHIKEN AND RICE I HEAR ABOUT OF FELLAS THAT ALWAY SWALK AROUND 180-200LB 6%? THIS IS NOT HOW YOU BUILD MODERN BODYBUILD! NOT EVEN OLD TIME BODYBUILD

YOU NEED FOOD IN ADDITION TO THE HORMONES,,AND NO MESURING BALONIE WONT DO SHIT ,,YOU DONT GROW ON BROKOLY AND DRY CHIKEN ,, WHEN YOU WASTE MONEY ON LEGIT HORMONES YOU ALSO NEED TO KNOW HOW TO EAT! ,, NOW! THAT DOES NTO MEAN EATING LIKE TREY BROWER ANY JUNK YOU SEE AROUND MULTIPLES TIMES A DAY ,,BUT EATING WITH OUT PAYING ATTENTION TO WETHER YOU GOTO BUTTER IN YOUR RICE OR NOT IS WHAT I MEAN!,,

WHEN YOU ARE COMING FROM LEAN STAGE INTO MUTATITON ,,WHEN PRODUCTS SUCH AS HGH ,,ANAPOLONA ,, TESTOSTERONA ,,EQUIPONA AND TRENBOLONA ARE IN YUOR ARSENAL....THERE IS NO NEED FOR NO CLEAN DIET WHEN YOU WANT TO GET INTO THE BIG BOY NUMBERS,,

YOU DO NOT FUCKIN GET BIG BY EATING CHIKAN AND RICE,, YOU MAY BE DIET ON IT FOR LITTLE TIME BEFORE GOING CRAZY AND BE ABLE TO DRAG YOUR 200LB 6% ON STAGE ,, BUT IF YOU WANT TO GROW TO A LEVEL WHERE YOU TRULY WALK AROUND 250 6% ....THE ANSWER IS NOT! IN CLEAN FOOD,,THE ANSWER IS IN LEGIT HORMONES! BEING LEAN WHILE STARTING THEM ! AND THEN WHEN LEAN AND ON LEGIT HORMONE YOU WILL SEE THAT NO MATTER WHAT YOU EAT ....YOU ALWAYS HAVE 6 PACK ,,,YOU ALWAYS STAY LEAN ,,YOU ONLY GET THICKER...VEINIER,,FULLER,, AND WITH THE WEEKS ...LARGER

THIS IS HOW YOU CREATE EVAN CENTERFONI ...NOT FROM EATING CHIKAN AND RICE,,

IT IS A SHAME THAT I NEED TO SAY IT ONCE AGAIN TO YOU ,,

YOU GROW ON LEGIT HORMONES BUT THE LEGIT ANADROLA YOU USE NEED CALORIES.... THE HGH NEED CALORIES... NTO 9000 BUT GOOD RICH FOODS... IT NEEDS IT ESPECIALY IF VERY ACTIVE BUT ALSO IF NOT,, HGH ...ANADROLA ,, EQUIPONA ,,TESTOSTERONA....THEY WILL ALL GROW YOU AND WILL DO THE BEST JOB ON A RICH CALORIE DIET... YOU GOT TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE BODYBUILD WHO GET SOMEWHERE NEVER EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT DIETS WHEN THEY STARTED,,DO YOU REALLY THINK I WAS WALKING AROUDN WITH MESURING SCOOPS?? DO YOU REALLY THINK JASON WAS WALKING AROUND WITH SPOONS MESURING HOW MUCH HONEY HE ATE OR HOW MUCH RICE HE TOOK IT? DO YOU REALLY THINK ANYONE OF US KNEW ANYTHNIG ABOUT THIS SHIT?

YOU HAVE LEGIT HORMONES,, YOU WANT TO GROW,, YOU EAT! YOU EAT WHATEVER TASTE GOOD TO YOU AS LONG AS ITS NOT STRAIGHT OUT CANOLA SHIT OIL FROM THE BOTTLE,, YOU JSUT EAT GOOD MEALS...

YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT ONCE AND FOR ALL ,,HGH TRENBOLONA DOES NOT LET YOU GET FAT IT ACTUALY BURN FAT AND YOU WILL HAVE TO HOLD ON THEM AFTER A WHILE ,,,AT THE SAME TIME WHEN YOU GET IN THE ANAPOLONA AND THE TESTOSTERONA AT HIGH DOSES AND THE EQUIPONA YOU WANT TO HAVE ENOUGH CALORIES ,, YOU WILL NOT GET FAT ITS NOT POSSIBLE ,,NO CARDIO NEEDED,, YOU WILL ONLY GET BIGGER THICKER FULLER AND MORE MUSCULAR WHILE EITHER REMINING SAME BODYFAT OR LOWERING BODYFAT EVEN MORE IF ON HGH AND TRENBOLONA,,

gh15 approved
        Posted by pupil at 16:05 No comments:
        Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook
        Labels: diet, nutrition
        12 board rating system
        next to every board there shall be a star rating system ,,5 star = platnum board,, the lowest star go... the more corrupt board is ,,1 star = completely corrupt,,next to each board gh15 shall put passed/approved or failed/non approved,,it has nothing to do with the star system it has to do with hormone related subjects,,sources,,information on product and legitimacy of product,,approve board shall always be prefered over the non approved board no matter how many stars it got ,,meaning! it may be a corrupt board but gh15 will approve it due to the level of sources performance and information regarding hormones,,even if a board got 1 star and full of corruption the moment gh15 gave it approved board it will be good enough for hormones related subjects since the coruption is with regard to other issues than hormone sales

read the above 100 times before writeing me pms with dumb questions,,the system is final ,,the stars are final,,it was thoguht for for a whole year,,i had my elfs on those boards ,,they all reported back,,they all purchased product,,they all been active on those boardings and reported their findings,, so this is final ,,no c hanged will happen so no need to pms ,,this is mainly to moderator who will try to pm for me to change something,,its FINAL

professional muscle *** failed/non approved

steroid.com * failed/non approved

elitefitness ** passed/approved

steroidology **** passed/approved

anabolicminds ***** failed/non approved

steroidmas ***** passed/approved

out law muscle * passed/approved

md ** failed/non approved

anabolex **** failed/non approved

rx *** failed/non approved

bodyofscience ***** passed/approved

anabolicboard ***** passed/approved

there you have is pupils,, those are the 12 most important boards ,, there are many more,,but i decided for you what boards count,,those are THE BOARDS to be considered ,,this is final rating system and shoudl be seen as such when considering your bodybuilding career,,

getbig.com was not mentioned because it is the thunderdome of bodybuilding,,so its above anything else,,it was there when no board was there ,,it was the beggining,, so it is like george washington of boarding,,

gh15 approved
        Posted by pupil at 15:57 No comments:
        Labels: boards, discussion, forum
        7 rules to build a phenominal physique
        too many pm question askin about same thing,,how to build an out of this world physiqe,,here is the rules i would obey buy if i started all over again and entered a gym at age 18,,enjoy muchachos

*genetics as you call it on this board is really really not needed for phenominal physiqe,,for phenominal size yes,,but anyone can look like a bodybuilder,,even smaller guys.

------

7 rules to build phenominal physiqe from gh15 house of pain or pain in the ass depends how you look at it,,follow it to the t and you will be able to not only call yourself bodybuilders but also look like ones

1. you dont built big legs with big weights,,you build it with higher number of reps with moderate weight,,pay attention to the 110lb "fitness girl" in your gym,,when she is on the stepper and you are behind her,,take a look at her quad swip and leg development,,,i assure you she didnt achieve it with 6 plates 45lb each side of a barbell,,the fact you see bunch of whores and homos looking at you while you squat dont mean you need to put on the bar 6 plates,,you wont build NOTHING BUT YOUR EGO,,and even then it wont be for long

2. lift only as heavy as you can lift with good form! all the show off movements should be kept to either when your legs are the size of kamali legs and already been through the growing phase which was years ago for a professional bodybuilder,,or to a specific day of the month that you feel like showing off and not training the muscle for growth purpose. you dont go and put 6 plates each side of the bar when you are 200lb and the pro next to you is 270lb,,dont work this way,,,yes even if you are on drugs!! the fact you juice dont mean you need to fuck yourself up and not improve,,chose a day to do it,,once a month,,to satisfy your need to be the "best" in the gym

3. use hormones on a regular basis

4. do not quit no matter what,,keep on going and improving,,the ones who quit always try to get back after couple years,,and never get back better,,always chasing the thought of what would happen if they didnt stop training,,NEVER QUIT!
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

5. diet matters less when you try to pack on muscle mass,,only when cutting diet really matters!,,pay attention to form and pack in the calories with good stack of hormones,,cut and think about diet later on when wanna do a show,,if you will sit and calculate your diet from the first moment you enter a gym you will NEVER EVER GROW! remember what i told you here,,,guys who start training should never pay 100% attention to diet,,only aspect they need to pay attention in the diet is high enough protien and high enough calories

6. always use ephedrine when cutting,,always use eca when cutting,,alwyas eat less when cutting,,always eat majority of your food clean when cutting,,dont ever give up your dirty food completely when cutting because your body needs it eventhough you are cutting,,doesnt need it overdue but still need it once or twice a week,,your brain needs it!,,especially on hormones and fat burners,,you will never look your best if you completely eliminate carbs during diet phase,,you gotta have them to a limit,,and i dont talk here about no carb up phase before a show im talkin about carb intake during the all diet/prep,,if you keep it at 30grams a day for 4 months you will end up looking like SHIT and dont listen to what any one else tell you,,you need to know how to cycle carbs right! especially when cutting.

7. if you chose to use supplements,,as in protien powder,,use a good one like allmax or something so you atleast have some good shit coming into your stomack with good taste,,,dont waste your money on crap
          Posted by pupil at 15:54 No comments:
          Labels: bodybuilding, physique, training
          What creates a true mass monster in bodybuilding?
          today im going to talk about what create a true mass monster,,

in bodybuild there is size and then there is blown out of propition size,,whee everythign is huge,,you seen it starting in the mid 90s and at full force during the year of the mexicana dragon 2000,, that year drug intake was at al time availability to everyone and everyone was on everything they could get and everything was very very easy to get! ,,

now the mass monsters are diff than the regular bodybuild circa 1980s 1990s,, the mass monsters are blown up from within by insulina and gh ,,
          this is the key componenets in taking them to the size talked about,,this size ofcourse is only true to offseason because many of them do not maintain it and need to lose alot of weight and size to stage level due to the way the fat is being held inside the muscle insted of between muscle and skin,,
          the fellas i am talkin about called mass monsters ,,you see them around in the gyms,, they are 270 5'9 8% ,,they are 300lb 5'11 8% they are 5'5 240lb 8%,,they are very easy to detect but not due to quality but more of due to size,,the diameter is large ,,of EVERYTHING,,if you take close look at them and look into the gut area you wil seee that this is the true thing that grow in them ,,the rest is blown from within but the only thing that truely grow on them is the gut!,,the reason many dont pay attention is because the other bodyparts blow up too,,and due to specific anabolics and androgenics and the way the muscle push the skin from the inside,,,the veina are pronounced and the muscle give illusion of being in more condition than it truly is ,, those fellas look impressive until you put them next to true bodybuild that place high in high level competitions,,
          now,, what bring those fella up to be mass monsters,,is hgh and insulina in doses you can nto even start dreaming off,, im talking here about 100 ius of insulina a day ,, i am talking here about 20-30 iu of gh a day ,,and they can take it and especialy in 2000 they could take it and then they had everything legit so they could show a better qualitative look eventhouhg it was illusion it was of a more quality than today since now day its harder to get legit products,,
          so it is important to understand that the ingrediants to a mass monster DO NOT GO THROUGH ANABOLICS AND ANDROGENIC PER SAY ,,THEY GO THROUGH LOTS OF GH AND INSULINA INADDITION TO LOTS OF TESTOSTERONA and very high levels of anabolic such as npp eq and trenbolona,, but ! the main ingredients that with out them you will not see mass monster are INSULINA AND HGH ,,WITH OUT INSULINA YOU WILL NOT GET THERE,,THE REASON THERE IS 270LB 5'9 AND YOU SIT 5'9 AT 210 LB IS MAINLY INSULINA AND GH ,,HIGHER DOSES OF GH THAN YOU TAKE MUCH HIGHER ,,AND LOTS OF INSULINA THAT YOU DO NOT TAKE,,
          SO ONCE AGAIN 5'9 260LB 8% IS A FELLA THAT IS SATURATED WITH INSULINA ,,ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ,, IF YOU TAKE OUT HIS INSULINA AND LEAV HIM WITH GH AND AAS ONLY HE WILL BE 220-230 LB 8% IN THE BETTER CASE AND IF VERY EXPERIENCED AND MANY YEARS OF USAGE BEHIND HIM AND CONSISTANT USAGE OF GH AND AAS,,
          BUT! INORDER TO GET TO BE MASS MONSTER AND MASS MONSTER ARE THE 6'1 304 LB OR 6'1 296LB ....9% INORDER TO BE THEM ,,,THE DOSES OF INSULINA ARE VERY HIGH ,,AND TH EDOSES OF HGH ARE COUNTED BY THE VIALS NOT BY THE IUS!
          gh15 approved
          Posted by pupil at 15:52 No comments:
          Labels: bodybuilding, mass
          the 3 stages of a bodybuilder and forth for pro
          ok,,
          so since i actually took the time to read the whole simplyhuge tread and really read it all from the beggining,,i now will give here a quick lesson for what it takes for every stage of bodybuilding look ,,

there are 4 stages of bodybuilders,, the true natural ,,the cycled juiced,,the hormonized,, the professional

the professional is a diff stage which ill talk about at the end,,its a complete diff level,,

when yu olook at fellas such as simply and brother,,they are sitting at stage 2,,the cycled juiced,,why not hormonized? because the hormonized would let the keep a lot more muscle mass while getting lean as in the use of growth ,,they could have been at stage 3 because now days we ship them 100 units of gh in a little pack trhe size of cigarette box so in general many kidos just get 1800$ and just buy 1000units 10 cigarette boxes full of good gh for personal use,,so yes they could have easily be at that stage but they are not YET!,,
          the brothers are at the stage 2 of simple aas use with out too much complications,,the use is of products that act fast and efficient such as fina and prop which causae the exact type of maintanance of lean muscle mass they had to begin with under the fat while losing weight yet keeping muscle size,,in other words slow gain in lean muscle mass in the over all process of cycling

stage 1 ofcourse is what a true natual is,,for a 6'2bodybuilder it will be somewhere at 205 at 7-9%,,,for 5'10 bodybuilder it will be somewhere at 175lb at 7-9% if at the top of the genetic frame chain asin built well bone structure wize
          a fella like kyomi is what a true natural can look like but its not quite the example because kyomi used aas back in the day so he is what is considered clean and his trainer is ofcourse one step away from kidny failure ,,but kyomi is clean over all for quite some time,,,,a true natural is one who never touched hormones at all AND THAT MEANS NOTHING BUT PROTIEN POWDERS! AND FOOD
          stage 3 is the hormonized bodybuilder,,,thats the fellas who are either gy rats with intention to compete nationals or actual national competitors ,,they are well in to the 220 pounder levels and over at 5'10 (remember every inch = 7 pounds on male) and those guys usually combine the use of aas with good dose of hgh for what we call in bodybuilding LEAN GROWTH ..it can be achieved with out insulin and in the 90s it was achieved very nicely with out much insulin see kevin etc,,

a bodybuilder who enters stage 3 will be able to eat whatever he wants whenever he wants as long as its not severly over saturated with fat,,but in general he will be able to eat atleast 1-2 cheat meals a day and it wont matter,,,he will start at 220 lb 13% and within weeks!!! on only 4 units of good growth and aas will be 235lb and 8%,,meaning LEANB GROWTH WHILE GAINING SIZE AND WEIGHT ON SCALE AND TO THE EYE WHILE BURNING BODY FAT %,,in other words thats a must process on the way to a pro card and with out it you will nevre be able to achieve a professional card now days

now,,when gh15 says good gh what gh15 means is either american made gh or something like red tops from china or brown tops that are known to be better than american gh due to acessive over dosing of the 10 iu vials up tp 12-13iu thus creating an equivelent product to american made gh,,a prodict like that red top gh will within weeks!! cause you lean growth and increase in weight while reduction of body fat% occures and no not 4 months like your internet stories crap ,,we are talkin here weeks as in 4-5 weeks,,thts what real legit gh does ansd yes every one respond to it and it is indeed magic for any athlete and ofcourse to the bodybuilder

now,,stage 4 the pro bodybuilder stage,,

stage 4 is where you have no limits and you will do whatever it takes to achieve what ever it is you want to ,,,the professional bodybuilder story,,we use everything stage 3 uses only multiplied by 3-4 and a lot more insulin and other hormones and in many cases other drugs ,,narcotic drugs for specific reasons,,not all do it but a good amount of professionals do this as sad as it is ,,the professional bodybuilder competes over 100k price and the prices are very limited and nto given to just everyone who step on stage thus why the severe competition and the abuse of drugs

thats it ,,this is the 4 stages of a bodybuilder hands on ,,no books ,,,real life information ,,

a true natural at 6 feet will be on stage 165-170lb at 5% maybe 4 % if he is asian and that is ONLY IF HE BEEN AT IT A WHILE AND IS VERY VERY SERIOUS AND IS BLESSED WITH GOOD STRUCTURE AND BUILT inaddition to good skin tone

gh15 approved - http://gh15biblebodybuild.blogspot.com/
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Body of Science

Thanks for your contribution, bro..I appreciate it..

He always liked our previous board and Bill and me (dunno why ) What he truely hated was the "Omerta" like in mafia, everybody kept the dirty laundry in, exept Nasser, it did cost him the title, awefull how he looked in 1978 without all the tears Dorian had..and that back!!!
            As GH15 he spoke his mind, but often forgetting the world of bodybuilding changed where AAS was involved. The androgenic/anabolic ratio was now influenced by estrogen inhibitors instead of manipulating aromatase convertion with androgenic means. He had certain steroids that worked for him very well and he forgot that every induvidual reacts different and that not everybody was advanced or no-profesinal or not willing to sacrifice naything to become a true mass-monster. Some people just wanna look muscular and fit like the modells from Mens-Health. But he is so entertaining and knows so much about the pro-scene in the nineties..

"you hang out with no one!,, you are a wanna be ,,you never steped on pro stage ,,you never even competed in high npc shows,,and no one you know ever placed in o anywhere to consider worthy,,you are talking to one of the greats you little shrimp,,you not talking to some wanna be shmoe like yourself you are talkin gto ONE OF THE GREATS with top tier placings and winnings on ifbb stages in the best times of bodybuild,,

who the fuck are you to lecture me ,,the god of hormones,, you are nothing but dirt

reason few are mad is because i reveal the truth!,, i say it as it is

I SAY IT AS IT FUCKIN IS ,,I TELL THEM YOU TAKE 3 CC PUT IN EVERY SYRNGE AND TAKE ONE SYRNGE IN THE LEFT ASS AND ONE IN THE RIGHT ASS,, ONE SYRNGE HAD TESTOSTERONA AND MASTERONA IN IT,,THE OTHER ONE HAS NPPIONA AND TRENBOLONA ACE IN IT,,RIGHT AFTER THAT YOU RUNNNNTO KITCHEN PULL OUT THE GH AND PUT IN YOUR FUCKIN DELT ANOTHER 3-5 IU OF YOUR DAILY MASS USAGE OF GH ,,

STOP FUCKIN LIEING TO THOSE KIDS,,STOP FUCKIN LIEING TO THOSE KIDS,,

SYRNGES FULL OF OIL ARE GETTGIN EVERY SINGLE DAY INTO THE BLOOD STREAM ,,EVERY SINGLE DAY ,,THATS THE ONLY WAY TO GET MUSCLE BIG AND CONDITIONED,,SO STOP WITH THE BALONIE,,ADMIT THAT YOU ARE A LIAR ,,AND ADMIT YOU MAKE MONEY TO PAY RENT OUT OF GOOLABILITY OF MAINLY FEMALES !

dismissed once again

gh15 approved"
            RonnyT
            Last edited by RonnyT; 10-03-2013, 03:58 PM.

Comment

You can download the official GH15 pocketbible PDF here http://www.ge.tt/#!/98CNHaR/v/0

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                You can download the official GH15 pocketbible PDF here http://www.ge.tt/#!/98CNHaR/v/0
                Thanks Ronny that's perfect, he was IMO very entertaining + honest
                He did not have all the right answers but he did make u think + challenge convention - especially the regurgitated "truths".
                I still find little nuggets reading his posts.
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

He learnt a lot of things from other people and never gave them credit for he acted like he discovered everything but in fact other people tough him most of the things he was saying (he just added his typical exaggerations). All his allegations are typical for a maniacal person with no regard for health and science and he ended like he ended, except the freakshow and insanity entertainment he sustained nothing good can be extracted from his words, all his preaches are a receipt for disaster. Yes, professional bodybuilding is dangerous and unhealthy but that doesn't mean you need to suicide yourself with no regard to modern knowledge or common sense... right?
                  Last edited by Mr.Wong; 10-05-2013, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Right!! He learned from Chad Milo and many others, but he shared that knowledge with everybody and thats what not everybody liked. Milos likes to share too. I think one of the most interesting converstions was from Milos vs Chad later Tom Prince chimed in and Peter McGough asked them to shut up..old story.. new though are the nutritionists aka guru's since DD in Muscle Media2000 a much debated phenomenen

Milos, all that is fine and dandy, but let me ask you this: if you are so very health conscious and always had that priority then how come you did the IV plasma expander drip for the Olympia? Without knowing what the ramifications would be. How come you bought an unknown secret diuretic from Chad? You took a diuretic you couldn't even identify and therefore put your life into someone else's hands. How come you decided to shoot a lot of Synthol into your body when the long term consequences are unknown? How come you were experimenting with both long and short acting insulins and going hypo frequently? How come you overdosed on transdermal thyroid hormones and hadn't done your research on how much goes into circulation? Did you also have that weak mindset and lacking discipline?

So you certainly had that kamikaze attitude many times during your career. If gh15 is a fool then you were at one point also.

Milos_Sarcev:
                    Fair enough.
                    As I used my example many times to expose MY MISTAKES and have OTHERS LEARN "at my expense" I voluntarily talked about EACH and EVERY MISTAKE I MADE before and I will do it again...

I even agreed to do FLEX article making myself a target and sticking a label 'meathead' right on my forehead...

So, let me at least emphasise again - that ALL MY EMBERASSING MISTAKES I did not keep as a secrets - so I could SAVE some of you...I am glad that you (and hopefully some others REMEMBERED what I did).

If you really want the answer:

#1) PLASMA EXPANDERS - I did hear about it from Chad - and his info was actually wrong...As we talked on the phone he was mentioning something about hydrostatic pressure, oncotic pressure, molecular weight of the expanders...and few other things that just didn't make sense...and as I asked him details - he confirmed that his osmotic diuretic (manitol) is "specially made" and different than one in Pharmacies...
                    I did what he reccomanded (in Canada 1998) and looked great 30 minutes before prejudging...until I went backstage and I started spilling big time...

After the contest I consulted him again - and in our phone conversation he AGAIN mentioned details about different pressures in human body that was incorrect (if you consult any textbook physiology and/or pharmacology)...As I was confused and asked him AGAIN - he simply added that I did everything right but I didn't have that special manitol...
                    Anyway, I used manitol found in US Pharmacy - and similar thing happened - I started spilling after I left my hotel room - on the way to prejudging...
                    [Just to mention in first show 1998 in San Francisco - using MY DIURETIC not on IFBB list at the time "Xipamide" I managed to beat Mike Matarazzo who easily made top three in the next two weeks - loosing only to Kevin and Ronnie...I placed 7th in Canada and 11th at the NOC - after winning and being runner-up year before]

By 1999 I managed to figure plasma expanders out - and used it few more times (Ironman 1999 and Arnold Classic for example...but MY WAY...and still I would NOT reccomend it to anyone - IT IS JUST NOT WORTH IT).

#2) Diuretic that Chad used with everyone was SUPER EFFECTIVE - and that's why I used it...but the fact is - the only way to get it is IF he comes in the room and mix it in your glass - and you have to drink it in front of him...So, I had a choice to make: either that way or no way at all...
                    I still remember that he was talking about "mercurial base" diuretic...pulled of the US market...and after I told him that mercurial diuretics were replaced and more importantly KIDNEY-KILLERS (pulled out of the Rx market due to their EXTREME renal toxicity) - he answered that his diuretic is "modified mercurial"...and my answer to that was: atomic bomb is even more dangerous if modified...

#3) Synthol issue I discussed already so many times...so I'll pass this time Randy and Gonzaga are about to START...

#4) Insulin experiments I had to do MYSELF as nobody knew how to do it...and I found the way that even doctors agreed - COULD BE SAFE and VERY EFFECTIVE...On that maybe later...

#5) Transdermal thyroid - was my last mistake - as I forgot to think about how women look (and think) about little cream they need to apply.
                    Obviously my wife thought it was a moisturiser and not a THYROID MEDICATION...and as she was applying on my back and glutes (yes glutes...and somehow I didn't mind her rubbing that cream forever :) - I overlooked the possibility of using TOO MUCH - which ended up happening...
                    So there you have it...I made many mistakes in my life - and admit them all...

Now, I am also trying to STOP YOU ALL FROM making even bigger mistake - and listen to gh15...Please THINK ABOUT IT!

Comment

I was more or less refering to Sarcev. I've been with him in the last months for 2-3 times to seminars and trainings with Pro's and the guy is revived, motivated and more present than ever. Seems his recent happenings in his life made him more focused and determined. He had beef with Nasser and they parted in very unfriendly conditions and opinions havent changed until today.

Comment

Nasser wrote very denegrating about his old friends, I truely dislike that, just like talking bad about ex-girls or ex-wifes, never spit in the well that you once drank from, imo. Milos allowed us to post his views on nutrition on the old site as you may remember.
                        I plan to post some stuff of the nutritionists/guru's.
                        Milos always said Chad learned insuline usage from him
                        Chad denies in his columns and says they are origonally Dan Duchaines and from the MM2000
                        Some MM2000 issues are still downloadable online
                        I would appreciate if some of the members would dig up some old stuff and post them to be discussed

Comment

Questions answered by Muscle Media 2000's steroid Guru, Dan Duchaine

Question : I'm a fighter as well as a bodybuilder. I gained 15 pounds using primobolan tabs, and I'm happy. However, next year I'll be competing in kickboxing. Can I pop one or two aggression pills before a fight? I'm normally laid back, and it's affecting my fighting instinct.

Dan "Guru" Duchaine : Before I answer your question, I'd like to tell you that this is the kind of question I really dislike. The bodybuilding subculture doesn't need any more Type A individuals acting like assholes. Anyway, most of the benign, non-androgenic steroids have been quietly removed from the commercial market . The most plentiful steroids on the black market are the various testosterones, which are not considered anabolics but rather classic androgens.

There have always been some individuals who actually crave increased aggressiveness, and such behavior has been condoned within their peer group. The obvious examples are the overt contact sports like boxing. But football players (when they were not being tested), law enforcement personnel, and military recruits all requested androgenic steroids when I was a steroid dealer ten years ago.

As to this specific question: yes, there is such a thing as an "aggression pill." But I wonder if much of the "effects" are due to placebo. There has been a recent scientific study which validates this possibility. The obvious choice for Kickassabol is sublingual methyltestosterone, since it's an androgen and has an activity level of only about 20 minutes. Some powerlifters I know would pop them like PEZ just before each lift.

The next choice is the trade-named Halotestin. The generic name is fluoxymesterone. In its favor (or maybe not), it's more androgenic than methyltestosterone. But it's not in sublingual form, so absorption is slow. This is avail able in Mexico as Stenox in two-milligram tabs. I could cautiously recommend 10 milligrams of this drug, but it really doesn't get into the circulation swiftly like sublingual methyltestosterone does.

The current state of the art for commercial androgens is a liquid veterinary or al preparation called Checque Drops (mibolerone). An eyedropper is included in the packaging. Checque Drops is the most androgenic substance currently being sold. It's so powerful that it's taken in micrograms, rather than the usual milligrams. It's used in animal medicine to prevent female dogs from going into heat, and it's usually added to the dog's food.

The powerlifters who use Checque Drops use two full droppers, taken orally. Although some pain-tolerant individuals do inject the liquid, which is mostly propylene glycol, a solvent, it causes tremendous burning at the injection site. It also doesn't do wonders for your stomach lining, either, which is why we have seen a limit of two droppers full. I can't quite say if Checque Drops is terribly anabolic, because I have yet to see any powerlifter or bodybuilder use large amounts of it. However, we do know that Checque Drops will latch onto the steroid receptor tighter than even testosterone. Usually, the high-affinity androgens like dihydrotestosterone (DHT) or Proviron don't have any anabolic activity. In the mid-'80's, the black market DDR designer steroids relabeled Checque Drops as dihydrolone and sold it as a so-called East German injectable. The chief side effect was gynecomastia.

Although Checque Drops doesn't convert to estrogen, it's one of the very few steroids that cross reacts with progesterone (the other "female" hormone) receptors. It does not block the actions of progesterone but actually imparts progesterone-like activity at the receptor. So continual use of Checque Drops may cause swelling of the (male) breast tissue, just as estrogen does.

Even now, Checque Drops are used for powerlifting out-of-competition training. Within 20 minutes or so, 2 droppers of Checque Drops instill a noticeable psychological effect. So Checque Drops is my candidate for Kickassabol. But beside s the fact that its use and possession is illegal (even if you're a horny dog), I don't recommend it because the androgens are what usually generate the side effects that lead to all the horror stories that average people associate wi th steroid use.

I want to use 3 sustanon 250's a week. Should I space the shots out, or can I inject all of it at once? The sustanons are in preloaded syringes, and the needles are pretty big. How do I transfer t he contents into another syringe?

There is no benefit to spacing out the injections. A total oil volume of three cubic centimeters is not an especially large injection. And Sustanon, which is a blend of various durations of testosterone, is so long acting that there is no "magic" in spacing the injections throughout the week. The standard Mexican Sustanon preload uses a 20-gauge needle. (For readers who are unfamiliar with needle sizes, the smaller the number, the bigger the needle diameter.) Most oil-based drugs are injected with a 21-gauge needle. The smaller the gauge (the higher the number), the more finger pressure needed to force the oil through the needle.

In practical terms, in a standard 3-cc syringe size, most steroid users can force oil through a 23-gauge needle by pushing with one hand. Some individuals can use a so-called vitamin needle of 25 gauge, but it entails using both hands to push the syringe plunger. Most vitamin needles do not use a screw-on connection between the needle and the syringe, and trying to force the oils through this combination generates so much fluid pressure (think of hydraulics) that usually the individual blows the syringe off the needle, and he's left with a needle sticking out of his ass, an empty syringe in his hand, and the oily steroids pewed about onto the worst of places. When I self-surrendered to prison in 1989, I was trying to do the same vitamin needle stunt outside the prison gate inside my friend's new Mercedes and sprayed 3-ccs of Sustanon all over his beautiful Palomino leather interior.

But you're right, the 20-gauge Sustanon needle is damn big. And since you're insisting on using three preloads a week, that would create three very big holes that will accrue muscle scar tissue. Here's how I used to do it, but first, I suppose I should give the standard warning of don't try this at home: my preference was a 23-gauge, 1-inch length. I would remove the plunger and hold it in my teeth. I held the empty syringe in my left hand, and I carefully plunged the Sustanon preload's contents into the open syringe top. I emptied two more Sustanons into the syringe, which filled it to the 3-cc limit. I then carefully and gently replaced the plunger right at the very edge of the syringe rim. I didn't want to push the plunger in too much at this point because I'd dribble steroid out of the needle end. Once the plunger was in position, I turned the syringe upside down (plunger pointing down). I gave the syringe a few shakes downward, and that moved the trapped air up! to the needle end. At this point I could push the plunger in more, removing the air from the syringe. And then I was ready to finalize my felony.

I've read that testosterone has great IGF-1 generating abilities, and Deca Durabolin is not nearly as good. Should I avoid Deca if I want to get maximum growth?

Testosterone is a more potent anabolic than Deca Durabolin (nandrolone decanoate). It might be that a steroid's ability to aromatize into estrogen is tied into the IGF-1 elevation. Testosterone has more conversion to estrogen than Deca Durabolin does, even though Deca Durabolin is made from an estrogen . We know that the use of the estrogen blocker Nolvadex lowers IGF-1. And we knew years ago that something about Nolvadex was inhibiting muscle growth because I received many comments that bodybuilders grew better without Nolvadex.

So should you avoid a steroid which has less side effects than testosterone in your quest for ultimate growth? It depends on how old you are. From AIDS research, we now know that testosterone depresses the immune system. Deca Durabolin does the opposite (but not to any great degree). My recommendation is that from middle age onward (pick an age, I use age 40 as the starting point), men should use Deca Durabolin instead of testosterone, even in situations of testosterone replacement. We also should be realistic. After a certain age, both growth and IGF-1 are not secreted at their previous youthful levels. So does it matter if Deca Durabolin reduces IGF-1 production if normal levels in middle age and onward are already insignificant? No research on that question has been done. I have a feeling that IGF-1 production declines so much by middle age that its suppression from Deca Durabolin would have no effect.

Another point to make about testosterone use -- we don't have a blood test that can tell us which individuals are going to lose their hair from testosterone use. I have a close friend who is 60 years old and uses 600 mg of testosterone a week and has a full head of hair. And he has been using various steroids, including testosterone, for close to 30 years. As we can see in the professional bodybuilding ranks, some bodybuilders are losing a lot of hair to be able to compete at the over 250-pound body-weight mark. It would be interesting to interview a number of balding bodybuilders and ask them if they wished they had avoided the various baldness-causing steroids. Is the loss of hair just a small price to pay for greatness? That probably depends on if the individual has any kind of life outside of bodybuilding. If the person's whole self and peer esteem is completely centered around his body "looking awesome," then I imagine that hair loss is no big deal. But remember, when the person stops steroid use and muscle size decreases, the hair, of course, doesn't grow back
                          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

One of the arguments against steroid use is that all the gains I would make would disappear once I stopped using steroids. Is this true?

Yes, eventually, virtually all of the gains from steroid use would disappear. However, it would take years for that to happen. This is one of the reasons football players have not been getting smaller since drug testing began . Off-season, players don't get tested, and they can accrue enough muscle mass to "coast" though the playing season.

The same logic applies with drug-tested bodybuilding shows. A bodybuilder could swear on a polygraph that he hadn't used steroids for a year. Swell, except, during the year of being "clean," a good amount of steroid-generated muscle will still be there. Steroids are still the anabolic bargain. In the studies of geriatrics using growth hormone, all of the beneficial effects induced from the growth hormone went away within a matter of weeks. I predict that the same fleeting anabolism will happen with IGF-1. Clenbuterol's effects diminished even more rapidly. Many doctors don't want to admit it, but limited steroid use of a yearly, eight-week cycle would have virtually no adverse side effects and would probably vastly improve the health of the individual through the rest of the year. It would be interesting to put a group of bodybuilders on a mild short cycle and then track the decreases of muscle mass over the months after the end of the cycle. These results wouldn't surprise me, but I don't think the anti-steroid crowd would like to hear that steroid gains do last for a long time.

Whenever I use clenbuterol, it works great for about two weeks. After that, I can use ten tabs a day and my temperature will hardly rise. What can I do about this?

Clenbuterol is a beta-2 agonist. It attaches to the same receptor as your natural adrenaline and noradrenaline do. It has a very high bonding capacity to the adrenergic receptor. Whenever a drug fits well onto a cell receptor , the receptor becomes resistant to that drug. For example, the thermogenic effect of ephedrine seems to have a longer duration (though it's not as potent ) for two reasons: 1) ephedrine doesn't have a high receptor affinity, and 2) ephedrine is not beta-2 specific.

You might have heard about the newly discovered beta-3 receptors. The receptor is primarily a thermogenic messenger, and over half the thermogenic effect from ephedrine is from beta-3 stimulation. Although the thermogenic message is not as intense as the beta-2 message, beta-3 receptors are very resistant to down-regulation. Clenbuterol, however, has very little beta-3 stimulation.

Until some new synthetic beta-3 agonist is commercially available, the beta agonist of choice is still clenbuterol (although the stronger cimaterol is available as a research chemical in the U.S.). The rapid receptor sensitivity attenuation happens to all users, and the various dosage schemes (i.e., two days on, two days off) just aren't successful.

This attenuation and the lowering of above-normal body temperature are governed by two different mechanisms. I've written about one of them before: the shunting of T4 thyroid away from the active T3 form into the ineffective reverse-T3. Most of the thyroid in the body is the inactive T4 type. The active thyroid that actually fits onto thyroid receptors is a reduced T4, and reduced T4 occurs when one of the iodine atoms is cleaved off the molecule by a specific enzyme (deiodinase). Since we have no way of stopping the T4 from being transformed into ineffective reverse-T3 instead of

he active T3, and there's no such thing as injectable deiodinase (which would prevent the reduction), the best approach is to supplement the missing T3 with Cytomel, a synthetic T3.

The trouble is, it's likely a daily amount of Cytomel higher than 25 mcg would eventually stop the production of natural thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), and the up-regulation will take about 8 weeks. Then, when you go off Cytomel, your body's still laggin' in production of TSH. So now you know why almost everybody who stops taking thyroid (with the exception of the drug Triacana) gets fat. For eight weeks, the body doesn't need as many calories.

Up to this point, the Cytomel trick was only a partial solution. The second and major decrease of body temperature is caused by the down-regulation of the beta-2 receptor. The receptor actually is still in the cell but not in its usual place. The receptor must be at the outside of the cell surface to be available to the beta agonist. There is research showing that the antihistamine ketotifen (trade name Zaditen by Sandoz) in large dosages will up-regulate the beta-2 receptors. This is similar to the American Periactin (cyproheptadine). This class of antihistamine will cause drowsiness, hunger, and irritability, but you may think the negative symptoms are a small price to play.

Here are the particulars. Zaditen is only available in France in 1-mg capsules , 60 capsules to a box. It sells for 65.10 francs (about $12.25). Because of its appetite-stimulating and muscle-building properties, Zaditen is sold through some of the American AIDS buying clubs. The average price for it in America is $40 a box. The dose needed for the up-regulation of the beta-2 receptors is about 10 capsules (10 mg)--assuming you've been using 3 clenbuterol tablets (60 mcg) each day. Sigma Chemicals, the company that has all the bodybuilding goodies that we like but can't buy (including steroids), does sell ketotifen (the fumarate version is water soluble) in raw bulk form. Keep in mind that even when used with clenbuterol, which both reduces appetite and is more of a stimulant than caffeine, Zaditen will still cause sleepiness and hunger. Those aren't nice effects, especially if you're dieting.

Your final solution to sustain clenbuterol's action is to use both Cytomel (25 mcg) and Zaditen (10 mg) each day after using clenbuterol by itself for 2 weeks . You'll need only 60 mcg of clenbuterol for a very pronounced thermogenic effect, hypothetically speaking, of course.
                            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I'm 45 years old, and I'm on testosterone replacement for low natural levels of testosterone--around 300-350 ng/dl. My doctor has prescribed testosterone cypionate (100 mg per week), and this has brought my testosterone level up to around 600 ng/dl. Should I switch over to your recommendation of Deca-Durabolin? Is the use of Deca-Durabolin instead of testosterone for this purpose a documented and accepted practice? One more thing: I'm using 21-gauge needles. Should I try to go to something thinner to minimize scarring?

First off, it's nice to see you've found a liberal doctor. Most M.D.'s won't consider prescribing testosterone until they see your blood level of testosterone drop below 300 ng/dl. You appear to have an unusual metabolism. Most males of your age would not realize such a high testosterone elevation on only 100 mg a week. Usually a weekly 100-mg injection of testosterone would raise blood levels 100 ng/dl, at the most. What usually happens is that as males age, the ability to convert testosterone to estrogen (with aromatase enzyme) increases. The extra testosterone injected will more readily convert to estrogen and, at the same time, down-regulate the small amount of natural testosterone being produced. I have a strong feeling that your particular metabolism doesn't manufacture very much aromatase, so the small amount of exogenous testosterone you're using has better potential, as much of it stays as testosterone and doesn't down-regulate your own supply.

Since your injected dose is quite small (only half of what the World Health Organization is recommending for FSH "follicle-stimulating hormone" down-regulation), I can't see any real benefit for you to switch over to Deca-Durabolin. Although the nandrolones have a higher androgen-receptor-binding ability than testosterone, the anabolic effect is not equal, so you might have to raise the weekly dosage to about 200 mg to equal all the positive effects of testosterone cypionate.

In many other males, more than just 100 mg a week of testosterone is needed to generate an optimal blood level of between 500-600 ng/dl. At these higher a mounts, more testosterone is converted to dihydrotestosterone (which accelerates balding and swells the prostate) and estrogen, which would further down-regulate natural testosterone secretion. In these situations, when 200 mg or more of injected testosterone is needed each week, Deca-Durabolin is a nice option, as the DHN (dihydronandrolone) variant has a lesser affinity to receptors at the prostate and hair follicles. The nandrolones also don't convert as readily to estrogen (although it's not markedly different from testosterone).

Now that we know the various mechanisms of the enzyme conversions of testosterone, an enlightened M.D. could also prescribe both Proscar (using only a quarter of a tablet) and Nolvadex (10 mg) daily and would see both a higher blood level of testosterone and a significantly smaller testosterone dosage. I've reluctantly recommended Nolvadex (the most popular anti-estrogen) simply because most M.D.'s won't believe how Cytadren (at 250 mg a day) would work better for this purpose. Of course, the upcoming supplement "Flavone X" could work for the same purpose. However, if you're counting dollars, using Deca-Durabolin would be cheaper than using the combination of testosterone, Proscar, and Nolvadex. Too bad Primobolan Depot is not approved for use in the U.S. It could be a perfect testosterone replacement as it has absolutely no conversion to either estrogen or DHT. You might have heard of a new androgen replacement called MECE. It's very androgenic, so much so, only micrograms are needed each day. This steroid is simply a non-17 alkylated version of the veterinary Checque Drops (mibolerone). I find it hard to believe that researchers are taking this steroid seriously, as mibolerone is a potent progesterone agonist, binding to progesterone receptors and imparting progesterone actions (including sensitizing breast tissue).

Deca-Durabolin, as great as it is, is not mentioned in the literature as a testosterone replacement for middle-aged men. It's recommended for women with systemic lupus (and there is published research on this). The only drawback in using Deca-Durabolin for an androgen replacement is that with extremely low natural testosterone levels (less than 150 ng/dl), there might not be enough androgen action to reestablish libido. In my case, my blood testosterone level is 370 ng/dl, and I have more than adequate libido. I would choose Deca-Durabolin over a testosterone: my hairline is borderline, so why tempt fate?

As to your inquiry about needle gauges, yes, repeated weekly injections with a 21-gauge needle will eventually generate more scar tissue than a smaller needle would. Realistically (and I've tried all the gauges), the smallest gauge needle you can actually use to self-administer is a 23 gauge (I prefer the 1 inch length). But don't be surprised when your weekly shot takes 2-3 minutes to push the plunger all the way down.

Over the summer, I purchased a few hundred tablets of metformin from a European mail-order company. I started 2,000 mg/ day (one 500-mg tab with meals 4 times a day) and experienced a severe loss of appetite. After ten days, I ceased using the drug because I began to lose weight (muscle) and strength as a result of the lower calorie intake. Do you have any thoughts on this?

I've gotten the same reports from other bodybuilders who comment on this loss of appetite. At least you got the dosage right. Most non-diabetics who use Glucophage (the American version of metformin) have been cautious with do sages and haven't felt any beneficial effects.

The conundrum is this: bringing the dosage up high enough (between 1,700 and 2,000 mg) generates better glycogen storage and a workout pump, but the loss of appetite makes it difficult to eat enough food. This food apathy is caused by metformin's slowing of gastric emptying. Such an effect would be nice to have while you're on a low-calorie diet. But on a maintenance or hyper-calorie diet, metformin would be a problem.

The simple solution is to make sure you eat calorie-dense foods. If there is a ny complaint (and it seems to be a very minor one) with the moderate to high-fa t diets (whether it be Isometric or Zone based), it usually is that the increase of dietary fat means less food to eat. This is the one instance where peanut butter is a guilt-free solution. So it seems logical that metformin and moderate-fat diets would compliment each other. Hunger from eating less carbohydrates is eliminated because of the slow release from the stomach (and from the small intestine, too), and the reduced carbohydrates will be prioritized for glycogen storage. The dietary fat is calorie dense.

If you're following a high-carb diet and won't consider switching to denser foods, the traditional approach for stimulating the appetite for athletes is the prescription antihistamine Periactin. Unfortunately, Periactin causes lethargy and irritability.

If none of the above solutions suit you, only use metformin when you're on a low-calorie diet. If you lower the dosage enough, your appetite will not be affected, but at the reduced dosage, the insulin sensitivity enhancement will be negligible.
                              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                              X