Try to get rid of my fat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try to get rid of my fat

Hey guys I am all new at this just trying to gets some good info on getting rid of my fat. I am 6ft 4inches way 275 lbs. Since I have gotten married I put on some weight. . I was thinking about stacking Winstrol and Deca with the GP Helios . Thinking about doing the GP Helios 1st and dropping a few pounds. Then stack the Deca and Winstrol to cut up and build muscle mass is that good .

What is your cycle experience prior to this? If you have a lot of weight to lose, just get your diet squared away and it will come off fast. I'd wait to use the other stuff until you are a little closer to your goals when the weight gets harder to lose.

Also, that cycle looks pretty bad to me. Need test if you're going to do anything. If you want to cut, and have AAS experience, run Tren, not Deca. If you don't have AAS experience think about adding in Masteron as a second compound. Do what you want with the Helios, I have no experience with that, just oral clen.

Comment

Brother at this point you just need to get your diet and cardio in check, using gear at this point is a waste of your time and a waste of a lot of money. With your b-fat at the point that it's at, the gear wont help much and you certainly wont see any muscle.
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Thank u guys I really do appericate the info . What would be a great diet .

Comment

Lots of greens and lean meats.. CARDIO Every day for at least 2 miles of a quick walk. Start slow and work your way up. Knock out soft drinks. WATER ONLY.
          6 to 10 16oz bottles a day Yes you will piss all the time. NO pill or injection will do it for you. No such thing as a quick fix.. TIME TO GET HARD CORE.

I was 265 and sucking dirt looking at a low in my life... Doctors wanted me on BP meds and antidepressants. I had a choice. I chose wisely.

You have to choose whats best for you.

Be well.
          Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

like everyone has said the way to drop fat is with Cardio + a good Diet. I had great success with HIIT style cardio.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

the most effective way to loss fat is exercise .exercise burn our body fast.

Comment

half hour cardio burns more fat that 30 gym and try to eat mostly veg also lots water around 7-8 liter a day
                atlantarhinoplastycritic

Comment

Drinking too much water is very useful for fat burning. Try to drink maximum water in the morning with empty stomach. Green tea is also very useful. With good diet exercise is also very important to reduce fat so do exercise everyday. Do 30 minutes walk and some running in the morning.

Comment

fat loss is simple sufficient–devour less energy than you burn daily–but looking to lose stubborn fats frustrates many.

have you ever seen that sure areas of your body get leaner quicker than others, and that some fat just refuses to depart?

should you’re a man, likelihood is you’ve struggled along with your stomach house (and specifically the lower a part of your abs and your obliques), and the lower again area.

when you’re a lady, chances are you’ve struggled with your stomach, thighs, hips, and butt.

Why is that this and what can you do about it? read on.

Comment

fat loss is simple sufficient–devour less energy than you burn daily–but looking to lose stubborn fats frustrates many.

have you ever seen that sure areas of your body get leaner quicker than others, and that some fat just refuses to depart?

should you’re a man, likelihood is you’ve struggled along with your stomach house (and specifically the lower a part of your abs and your obliques), and the lower again area.

when you’re a lady, chances are you’ve struggled with your stomach, thighs, hips, and butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Prahlad1988 View Post

... Where?

Comment

Originally posted by Prahlad1988 View Post

... Where?

Comment

Relying on medications/supplements is not recommended. Have a weight loss goal. Losing 1-2 lbs a week is more attainable and healthy.

Comment

does anyone believe or know if this product works at all - or will help? just asking not recommending

www.fatburner.net/fat-burners/lipofuze/

www.fatburner.net
                              http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

Working...
                              X