Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intro... looking for advice, guidance and experiences.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro... looking for advice, guidance and experiences.

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to tip my hat and tell everyone a little about me. Ex British army, ran a few cycles when in with great result. left the army had 3 kids, no time to train, body went to shit. Getting back into the swing of things now the kids are getting a wee bit older.

I have tren ace, test prop, pct. Last cycle was on tren/test 6 years ago and it was amazing, fat melted of without really keeping an ideal diet.

so im 29, 215 lbs, 6.ft, with a BMI of 27%

Shocking I know but im hoping to change things and get back to the old me. I will post a pic up, I know ill get tons of abuse as im in bad shape but ill get it up anyway.

I am here to get help. here is my food for today which is typical,

7am - 200g spinach / oats and water / shake

10am - veg, rice

12.00 - 2 fillets of salmon on bed of mixed leaves / shake

3pm - 3 smoked and peppered mackerel and prawns

5pm - 3 chicken fillets with rice / or steak with rice

6.30pm - pre workout 2 scoops of craze

7pm - 8.30 - gym

9pm - protein shake

I know this is probably crap but im here to learn, i have searched many forums over the years but with so many conflicting posts so hopefully we can get things straightened out here.

I plan to run tren ace at 75mg per day with test prop at 100 mg per day for 8 weeks training 5 days per week. Cardio at 30 min 3 days per week after my training session.

Goal - lean gains whilst stripping fat. As I say im not trying to become a comp athlete in a few years i just want to get my body back in order. F*ckin love handles and belly fat........

Cheers guys..

Your diet looks good from what you have there, not sure what the calories or your macro's are. If your going to do Tren A and Test Prop there's no need to run it every day (ed), every other day (eod) is enough to keep blood levels stable enough. Your cardio should be 7 days a week for 20-30mins, if you really want to lose that fat, three times a week will just maintain what you have. Now the thing is you can only do one or the other, if your looking to lose fat then this is what you should do and the gear your using is best for a low calorie diet. If you want to put size on then you have to do things differently.
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Welcome to the boards. And thank you for your services in the armed forces. You came to the right place for information. MrBig and a few others
      are always here to help out. There is a lot of cutting up that go's on around here also. You should be able to find what you need here.
      Get a chance check out the sponsors.
      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks MrBig for the comment, id say at around 220 lbs with BMI of 27% I could cut to a nice size. I have posted twoo pics up in cycles as I will run a log. Again I know I am out of shape but i hope I can show a transformation in a few weeks. Again I was told that ED was the best way to keep bloods stable due to half life, I did have rage issues when I last used tren so im hoping to eliminate that this time round. Ill run as is for this week and then change to EOD to see how goes. I should still keep prop at the same levels tho right...Thanks for your help..

Pics/Log http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Prop-100mg-ED
        wee.bit.fat
        Last edited by wee.bit.fat; 06-19-2013, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Thanks time bandit, let myself slip over the years but ill get back in the swing of things with the help of this forum...cheers.

Comment

I made a few suggestions/ideas to your diet - JM2C

I am here to get help. here is my food for today which is typical,

7am - 200g spinach / oats and water / shake

10am - veg, rice - I would like to see 30-40g protein here - eggs, chik?

12.00 - 2 fillets of salmon on bed of mixed leaves / shake - shake not necessary

3pm - 3 smoked and peppered mackerel and prawns

5pm - 3 chicken fillets with rice / or steak with rice

6.30pm - pre workout 2 scoops of craze

7pm - 8.30 - gym - I drink my shake in locker room as I change - allows me time to add more food/meals

9pm - shake - I would like to see some simple + complex carbs here to replenish your glycogen from workout and possibly some protein also. what time do u goto bed??
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

quote "I plan to run tren ace at 75mg per day with test prop at 100 mg per day for 8 weeks training 5 days per week. Cardio at 30 min 3 days per week after my training session."

By my math thats 525mg TrenA and 700mg Prop - IMO u do not need that high a dose - I would go 400mg TrenA + 500-600mg Prop per WK.
              TrenA @ 100mg EOD + 150mg Prop EOD (if u can get some Mast it fits beautifully in this cycle @ 100mg EOD.)

I do cardio (HIIT style) after my weight training + it works great if u drink a protein shake in between + sometimes I stuff a banana in their also.

good luck Bro - Set ur Goals for BMI + tell people ur goal (not about the AAS, just ur goals) this holds u accountable not just to yourself but to others.
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thank you ODB I will cut back to 50mg tren ed and 150mg eod Prop starting tomorows pin. Thanks..

Comment

Working...
                X