Test Cyp and cycling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Cyp and cycling

I have a few questions. I have done test cyp before and loved the results used it more for maintenance as I am getting older and slower.

That being said my first question is the cyp on Naps legit? My second question is if im taking a low weekly does for maintenance do I have to cycle off or can I just continue on. Because I cycled off about 6 months ago and pretty much felt like crap since, lethargic and slow, no drive sexually or at gym.

Please help with my questions it will be greatly appreciated. And if im doing this blog thing wrong please excuse my ignorance as I am new to this.

1st ? - N@ps cyp has been good to me - I say legit. - (of course this is like walking into ur local Bar + asking if the beer here is good)

if u r asking if u can stay "ON" like HRT or TRT -yes. Stay on a maintenance dose like 200-250-300 mg wk then just bump up or cycle on top, then go back to the maintenance dose - (no need for PCT but still anit-E's).
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

[QUOTE=ODB;70412]1st ? - N@ps cyp has been good to me - I say legit. - (of course this is like walking into ur local Bar + asking if the beer here is good
      ....this is so true.but I have used there test c for months now and I have stay on for maintenance for over a yr.at low dose.just to keep that youthful feeling, but like u a few yrs ago before I did my first cycle I was totally without sex drive, energy,so yeah run a low dose.why not
      ROLL TIDE ROLL

Comment

thanks kend-o

Comment

good deal thats what i was doing last year and felt real good, I appreciate your input and your time. thanks ODB

Comment

Anti E's being anti-estrogen gear?

Comment

Originally posted by heavyd View Post
              Anti E's being anti-estrogen gear?
              YES!!! With out great detail E will chase out side source of Test to convert it to E. Its in your best interest to "Dial in" what works best for you.
              Its tough to do it with out blood work and even tougher to find doctors that will work with you. Uncle Naps is GTG.

Im also on HRT and lucky to have a doctor that gave a chit enough to listen. And it took me going through 3 doctors be for I found him.

Best of luck and take care of your self.. Dont wait for the doctors if you can.
              Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Heavyd check this Vid out good plain language info (with an accent) ;
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thats what I said... LOL!
                  Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Great video ODB!! ITS ALWAYS NICE TO SEE PEOPLE PUT UP LEGITIMATE INFO!

Comment

Very informative vid, thanks ODB think im doin this right, most of what Im doing is what hes saying. Kinda confirmed that Im doing OK, thanks again ODB!

Comment

Working...
                      X