Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I have to quit taking this AI, people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well thanks for the quick help. I really appreciate it. If anybody else wanna spread their knowledge on this, feel free to share! Catch you guys later

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
      if its not an injury u should start feeling good in 3-4days. chomp on the fish oils, Fluids and I love Vit C 1g.
      also pick up some Taurine (otc-cheap) (helps keep the cells w/fluid).
      all good suggestions. use ice too, 20 min on.

no reason to stop using your AI completely. it is beneficial to use an AI, bulking or cutting. it'll help keep more of your test from converting to estrogen, keeping more test in your system. like ODB said, cut it back, maybe to EOD. everyone responds differently to the aromatase enzyme. some need more. you obviously need less. you have to play with the dose to find out what works best for you. ideally, blood work would tell you where your estrogen is
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Having water in your body doesn't mean you won't make as much lean gains, actually being able to push yourself harder from the water serving as cushion might help making better gains. And water retention mainly depends on your diet not on anything else... if your diet is clean, you'll stay clean...(at least it did for me? sorry if i'm wrong)

and sam made a point..
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

dude i got some bulk taurine, 1 kilo only cost me 12 bucks. lmao.

Comment

Thank you very much JM for the feedback, and I'll do EXACTLY what you guys say. I'm in pain right now. It's not my shoulder anymore...it's my knees. So, I'm going to get the supps. and get my estrogen back on the rise. I start working out again next week. I just hope I can rebound from this. (Jointwise) If I didn't have you guys, I probably would have fought through the pain not knowing what's causing this and injured myself. So, thank you guys a lot.

Comment

12.5 mg of Arimidex? The typical dosage lies between .25 mg and .50 mg ED or EOD. Im curious to find out what factors influenced you into such a high dosage?
              Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Aromasin...not adex

Comment

Whichever, lower the dosing you'll be fine lol
                  Ain't no use in lookin' down
                  Ain't no discharge on the ground
                  Ain't no use in lookin' back
                  'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                  Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                  'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Working...