Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Info on Iran horomone company anadrol/oxymethlone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info on Iran horomone company anadrol/oxymethlone??

What up I got some Iran horomone company anadrol from naps. I have used the BD anadrol before and was pleased with the results. Iran hormone company is new to me. Has any one ever used this stuff? is it legit? is it safe? any input would be great.

Everyone on here will tell you that if it's sold by naps then it is legit. I've never tried it personally so I can't really give you a sure answer as far as the quality is concerned
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

I've never tried it either. My recommendation; If BD worked for you, keep buying BD. You won't have to guess if you have good stuff then.

Comment

Every thing I have got from naps has been great so far. i guess what I was just worried it was Taliban poison?? As far as the gear goes im sure as long as its safe it will be good. just a little worried about taking the first one. I have look and I guess there is a company in Iran called Iran horomone company web site looks legit. you can check it out on google.

Comment

Best drol Ive ever ran....only drol Ill run.
          Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

I will take your word on it BG I will keep you guys posted on the results. Thanks guys

Comment

Good luck! Eat big......lift heavy! !

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

BG I'm 2 weeks in Im noticing some good strength gains but I dont seem to be gaining any weight like i should be off these things. Im running 50 mgs a day of the drol with some test and deca. should i up the drol to 75 or 100 a day?

Comment

i thought iran hormone was hg? if im right then yea it should be if its real

Comment

Originally posted by kangol View Post
                    BG I'm 2 weeks in Im noticing some good strength gains but I dont seem to be gaining any weight like i should be off these things. Im running 50 mgs a day of the drol with some test and deca. should i up the drol to 75 or 100 a day?
                    No I would stick with 50 mgs. 100 has some wicked sides. Give it a week more. 2 weeks is when your blood levels should be peaked and stable. How long did you plan on running it for? Also when are you taking it?

Comment

Working...
                    X