• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EQ/Test Cycle Questions

Im about to start a 15 week EQ/Test cycle. This is my plan-

EQ - 300mg E3D
    Test C - 250mg E3D
    Arimidex - .5mg EOD

I am 53 years old, and after this cycle I plan to cruise. This is my TRT cruise plan-

Test C - 125mg E3D
    Arimidex - .5mg EOD

My primary objective for running the EQ is endurance and help with joints/tendons. With that in mind, is 300mg E3D a good dose or should I adjust it?

How long will it take before I should notice a notable improvement in the above?

Thanks-

Do you have a good PCT?
    Greetings from Turkey(not the chicken, the country )
    Feel free to ask me if you have any questions related to my country`s pharmacy products

Comment

It should take about 4-5 weeks for it to really kick-in. If you want something that will be good for joints/tendons - I'd say go with Deca. You will get more out of it than EQ with Test for what you are looking for. I truly think you will be much happier using Deca. Does wonders for joints.

But if you are stuck on using EQ - 600mg a week is good

I'd add in HCG as well.
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

the cycle looks good. your cruise is a little on the high side, as far as HRT doses go, but not out of this world. i would consider taking less adex on the cruise though. i think that .5mg EOD is at the high end of fine for your bulking program while using a gram of gear+, but you can get away with much less on hrt. i'd try .5mg 2x a wk and see how that works out.

Originally posted by rev214 View Post
        Im about to start a 15 week EQ/Test cycle. This is my plan-

EQ - 300mg E3D
        Test C - 250mg E3D
        Arimidex - .5mg EOD

I am 53 years old, and after this cycle I plan to cruise. This is my TRT cruise plan-

Test C - 125mg E3D
        Arimidex - .5mg EOD

My primary objective for running the EQ is endurance and help with joints/tendons. With that in mind, is 300mg E3D a good dose or should I adjust it?

How long will it take before I should notice a notable improvement in the above?

Thanks-
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

btw, i agree that deca is better for joint pain, IME. EQ is nice for endurance though and you wont so much get that from deca
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks for the replies. How long will it be after starting EQ that I will see notable improvement in endurance?

Comment

Originally posted by rev214 View Post
              Thanks for the replies. How long will it be after starting EQ that I will see notable improvement in endurance?
              for me, 8 wks or so

Comment

ya test 4 wks eq 6-8 weeks ..enjoy the hunger u get from eq its delightfuul

Comment

Equipoise typically should be ran at higher dosages for best results. It is mild in nature and takes up to 6 weeks for full effect to take place. If it were me I would run 600mg EQ weekly along with your test.

Comment

Originally posted by Future Mr.O View Post
                    Equipoise typically should be ran at higher dosages for best results. It is mild in nature and takes up to 6 weeks for full effect to take place. If it were me I would run 600mg EQ weekly along with your test.
                    he's taking 300mg E3D bro, so that comes out to an average of 700mg wk

Comment

Originally posted by Aytosh View Post
                      Do you have a good PCT?
                      no need for PCT because he is not going to come off afterwards

Comment

Another EQ question-

How long should I retain the increased "endurance" effects of EQ after finishing the cycle?

Thanks for all of the replies. I appreciate your advice/input.

Comment

Working...
                        X