Andractim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andractim

Where the fuck can I find this stuff without getting ripped off?

There is a British wanker selling the shit for outrageous prices... he's a "doctor" ..

where can I get legit Andractim for less?

Shameless bump

Comment

An amazing treatment to use for penis enlargement is Andractim gel. It's actually topical DHT (dihydrotestosterone) - a metabolite of testosterone. DHT is many times stronger than testosterone and has a high affinity for the androgen receptors in penis tissue. It doesn't convert to estrogen like testosterone does, a good thing.
      Andractim gel gets great results for penis enlargement. It triggers growth like nothing else can. DHT is the hormone responsible for development of all male sexual characteristics like body hair, beards, and you guessed it, penis growth!
      How to use DHT gel for penis enlargement:
      The way to use DHT gel successfully is to apply it in cycles. Your body will compensate after a while to the excess DHT by down regulating the androgen receptors making DHT less effective. So what to do? here's a good way to go:
      Start using the DHT gel. One dose applied to the penis every day. You will notice it's effects within a couple days. Sign are increased sex drive, harder erections, more morning wood, things like that.
      Hit your PE routine hard. As long as you feel the positive effects of the DHT gel continue intense PE workouts (usually a few weeks).
      When the effects of the DHT gel seem to be wearing off, stop using it. You should also stop the intense workouts. You can keep up a light routine but during this period your letting your body return to normal. Your penis is also healing.
      When you feel ready start another cycle. You should let a few weeks go by before you start again. This gives time for the androgen receptors to up regulate back into the penis tissues.
      Each cycle of DHT gel should give you measurable gains, as much as 1/4 to 1/2 inch each cycle. After a few cycles these gains really add up!
      The only commercially available topical DHT gel is Andractim . You have to fill out an online form when ordering. Don't state penis enlargement as the reason for use! You can state it's for increasing sex drive (if over 45yrs. old) or you have Gynecomastia (bitch tits).
      More information here: http://www.pegym.com/forums/chemical...andractim.html
      You can order here: http://www.stasegem.be/index.php?productID=20429
      RonnyT
      Last edited by RonnyT; 07-27-2010, 08:13 PM. Reason: some stupid clerical faults ;-)

Comment

holy fuck.. have you used it for making your cock bigger?

Is that source good to go?

Comment

Personally I haven't but it is used for that reason and as a cure against gyno. If you read the form (link attached in previous post) you'll find that many of those members use it to increase the size of their dick, the dutch (organon) sustanon also claimed that on the leaflet, as a side-effect. You could try the source and inform us about it. A google search will produce more sources, I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
            An amazing treatment to use for penis enlargement is Andractim gel. It's actually topical DHT (dihydrotestosterone) - a metabolite of testosterone. DHT is many times stronger than testosterone and has a high affinity for the androgen receptors in penis tissue. It doesn't convert to estrogen like testosterone does, a good thing.
            Andractim gel gets great results for penis enlargement. It triggers growth like nothing else can. DHT is the hormone responsible for development of all male sexual characteristics like body hair, beards, and you guessed it, penis growth!
            How to use DHT gel for penis enlargement:
            The way to use DHT gel successfully is to apply it in cycles. Your body will compensate after a while to the excess DHT by down regulating the androgen receptors making DHT less effective. So what to do? here's a good way to go:
            Start using the DHT gel. One dose applied to the penis every day. You will notice it's effects within a couple days. Sign are increased sex drive, harder erections, more morning wood, things like that.
            Hit your PE routine hard. As long as you feel the positive effects of the DHT gel continue intense PE workouts (usually a few weeks).
            When the effects of the DHT gel seem to be wearing off, stop using it. You should also stop the intense workouts. You can keep up a light routine but during this period your letting your body return to normal. Your penis is also healing.
            When you feel ready start another cycle. You should let a few weeks go by before you start again. This gives time for the androgen receptors to up regulate back into the penis tissues.
            Each cycle of DHT gel should give you measurable gains, as much as 1/4 to 1/2 inch each cycle. After a few cycles these gains really add up!
            The only commercially available topical DHT gel is Andractim . You have to fill out an online form when ordering. Don't state penis enlargement as the reason for use! You can state it's for increasing sex drive (if over 45yrs. old) or you have Gynecomastia (bitch tits).
            More information here: http://www.pegym.com/forums/chemical...andractim.html
            You can order here: http://www.stasegem.be/index.php?productID=20429
            I'm looking too to find a place where to buy It at a lower price. If anyone have an advice please let us know guys. I've bought before at all saint, the product is expensive but legit.

I would suggest to look for someone carrying It from China? Don't know, just an idea.
            Barned
            Last edited by Barned; 10-05-2010, 05:43 PM. Reason: additional thouths added

Comment

I want some too haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Conjurer968 View Post
                Where the fuck can I find this stuff without getting ripped off?

There is a British wanker selling the shit for outrageous prices... he's a "doctor" ..

where can I get legit Andractim for less?
                I know only the allsaint clinic selling it legally http://www.allsaintsclinic.org

Comment

Order me up a couple of those I'll let ya know......

Comment

Ditto for me!

The prices at the link RonnyT noted above seem reasonable. Wonder how well it works?
                    goanywhere
                    Last edited by goanywhere; 03-03-2011, 11:23 PM. Reason: Removed prices

Comment

I am suspicious. The effect of DHT is a prenatal event before one is born. I never heard that DHT can be effective late(r) in life. I am also suspicious because if this worked for penile enlargement, there'd be ads and spam for all sorts of suppliers and clinics, plus stories in the mainstream media. So, unfortunately, without really good documentation to convince me, I am going to put this in wishful thinking scam category.

Comment

still I would give it a try for reducing fat under my nipples

Comment

Conversion from testosterone to DHT in high amounts is called "PUBERTY" remember??? Its effect are b.e. pubichair, beard and.......... a larger dick!!!!!!!!! And what happens if a full growing woman start using T??? Big Clit.
                          carpe diem
                          nielsson305@hushmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by nielsson305 View Post
                            Conversion from testosterone to DHT in high amounts is called "PUBERTY" remember??? Its effect are b.e. pubichair, beard and.......... a larger dick!!!!!!!!! And what happens if a full growing woman start using T??? Big Clit.
                            All I can say is I like the effects of it - and - am beginning to strongly suspect growth....

Comment

andactrim question

My andactrim arrived 5 days .Thats always a good thing ,however i have a couple questions. I GENUINELY DID ORDER THE ANDACTRIM TO SEE IF IT WOULD HELP ME LESSEN the fat deposits around my nipple regions. these fat deposits are permanant and if this stuff helps with that then it,s worth every penny. My second question is i obviously can,t use the product on my nipples,and my penis "for the purported lenghthening effects of the organ" at the same time can i? Also if i,m takeing winstrol i,m just guessing that i should not be running another DHT BOOSTER for the reason that the winstrol is i,m guessing just an oral version of the andactrim. Or am i completely off base on that. If some one can give any feedback it would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                              X