No announcement yet.

AAS + Acne HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please visit a doctor. he will help you in that more than any other person. I got the same problem but it disappeared quickly after visiting the dermatologist .

Comment

Agreed sunbed works! Haven't used accutane kind of a last resort but if I get acne as bad as last time next cycle i'll prob run some accutane cuz acne is a bitch!!

Comment

Yeah but if your hittin that tanning bed please please wipe the bitch down when your done and disinfect that bitch....

Comment

tanning bed backfires on some people, once the skin drys out the sebum oil production is increased to keep the skin moist
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

try the sauna, sweat that shit then wipe it all off when u get out and shower about a hr later

Comment

Personal experience brother. Don't trust any remedies as you don't know if they will work on you. And if the acne flares up pretty bad while trying all these remedies (which don't work) then your f.....d as i was. I don't say that some of them will not work but trust me, you wanna hit acne before it's too late. The best thing to do is visit a microbiologist to give a sample of the pus in order to determine specifically which bacteria you are infected with. Generally the bacteria that hits the juiced population is Propionibacterium but you can never be sure. If this is the case a very effective topical agent can be applied without the need of accutane. This is Benzoyl Peroxide 10%. You wash with it, and also you apply the cream every night before sleep. It will also need an antibiotic which will be determined by the microbiologist after the pus is analyzed. If the acne has flared up and you have extremely large cysts and lesions all over, then the safest way is to start with oral steroids until the inflammation has been controlled and then start accutane initially at a low dose and work your way up. These will minimize scars. I tell you all this in order to give you an idea, I'm not giving you any remedy. Do yourself a GREAT favor and RUN TO THE DOCTOR ASAP..

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
                accutane is very strong.. and not SAFE.. google it plenty of people have law suits against the company because they are having severe problems because of it. I wouldnt take that..
                What I was thinking. I mean you go from bacne to shitting your pants. Not a good option IMHO.

As far as natural vitamin remedies

Vitamin B-5 has been known to decrease acne on the body. Suggested dosage is around 3 grams to 5 grams per day.

Other Vitamins for the promotion of healthy skin include Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Vitamin A.

Also, Guggulesterones has been touted to treat acne.

What helped me was washing daily with an acne product containing Salicylic Acid, especially after the gym and coitus.

Comment

I found this article about treating acne with topical antibiotics

A randomized, single-blind comparison of topical clindamycin +*benzoyl peroxide (Duac?) and erythromycin*+*zinc acetate (Zineryt?) in the treatment of mild to moderate facial acne vulgaris
                  A Langner1,*, R Sheehan-Dare2, A Layton3
                  Article first published online: 25 JAN 2007

DOI:*10.1111/j.1468-3083.2006.01884.x

Issue
                  Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
                  Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 311?319, March 2007
                  http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...6.01884.x/full

That might help, also, xanax (alprazolam) clears up acne like crazy.

Comment

I use Benzoylperoxid Cream and it works great.

Comment

Originally posted by funktion View Post

That might help, also, xanax (alprazolam) clears up acne like crazy.
                      I'm sorry but this is a dangerous advice bro. And totally incorrect!!!

Comment

i tried benzo and salicylic, both helped but nothing got it under control. tried b5, didnt do a damn thing and it was getting expensive. tanning bed helped alittle, then i stopped going and everything got worse. tried doxycycline, again helped alittle bit but didnt get it under control. so i hopped on accutane, i started seeing results in like 2 weeks. i ran it for 2 months at 30mg a day and it cleared up lik 80-90% of my acne. i still get alittle here and there so ill prob hop back on accutane before long at 20 mg a day for like 3 months. the only sides i got from accutane at my dosage was chapped lips

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
                          the only sides i got from accutane at my dosage was chapped lips
                          Same here and was taking it for 6 months straight @ 80mg/day........everyone is different i suppose. Even my liver and cholesterol was intact after 6 moths using it at such a high dose. Eben this didn't fully clear me up. I went to the doc, checked my pus, and determined that the bacteria i was infected with was Staphylococcus CNS and my body couldn't fight it. This is why accutane didn't completely clear me up. The only "safe" antibiotic i could use was Ciproxin.........used it for 14days along with benz and booooom.....bacne gone!!!!! That's why i advise our friend to go get his pus analysed

Comment

I am 37yo with acne due to cycle. my general Dr gave me some monocycline and seem to partially work, so went to dermatologist for accutane, she said accutane was perfectly safe , that most of the symptoms people develope (crohns) happen at the same time 18-26 when acne seems to be a problem. i told her i was on TRT and she wanted to know if i was anything else. i didnt disclose what the (as) was but they will test your liver-cholesterol. unfortunantly test results are never good on gear, even when taking cholesterol medicine. so needless to say i am back to using ( CRYSTAL ROCK DEODERANT) can get at cvs/walgreens etc. wipe on effected areas in am after shower, and evening after shower. seems to work best for me

Comment

Originally posted by zemanval View Post
                              Same here and was taking it for 6 months straight @ 80mg/day........everyone is different i suppose. Even my liver and cholesterol was intact after 6 moths using it at such a high dose. Eben this didn't fully clear me up. I went to the doc, checked my pus, and determined that the bacteria i was infected with was Staphylococcus CNS and my body couldn't fight it. This is why accutane didn't completely clear me up. The only "safe" antibiotic i could use was Ciproxin.........used it for 14days along with benz and booooom.....bacne gone!!!!! That's why i advise our friend to go get his pus analysed
                              do u have insurance? how much did it cost u to have it the puss analysed? ive been wanting to do that but dont have insurance and worried itll cost an arm and a leg

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
                                do u have insurance? how much did it cost u to have it the puss analysed? ive been wanting to do that but dont have insurance and worried itll cost an arm and a leg
                                I am insured. That's why i could afford 6 months of accutane @ 80mg/day. Also Ciproxin was quite expensive 2.....I did the check at the microbiology department of a Greek hospital. I can understand the cost might be a drawback, but if the problem is anywhere near to what i had........i wouldn't give it a second thought, as it is the ONLY accurate way to get rid of it once and for all.

*** I did this test when i was younger at an independent microbiologist without insurance, and payed 100 euro. I don't know if this reflects the charges over there, as the America's Health Care works completely different than ours.

I wish you the best of luck

Comment

Working...
                                X