drinkable winny? views...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drinkable winny? views...

just want your opinions on drinkable winny..
    pros & cons?
    is it worth it or should i just use the tabs.
    not into the injections..

'pump it up'

Ill get the ball rolling here. As i mentioned in my last PM to you. You can drink winny (the only injectable i know of that you can do this) but as you take it daily in small doses its hard to get the dosage exactly right whereas with tabs you know the dosage your taking more accurately. And as i also mentioned Winny tastes like shit.

Comment

put it in a smoothy? haha
      im a fan of tequila..and that shits is ruff on its own
      'pump it up'

Comment

tbh I'v never heard of drinkable winny, but i would trust what JuicedUK said he knows what he's talking about.

Comment

Winny in a tequila?..... Now thats gotta kill your liver, surely.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy93 View Post
            tbh I'v never heard of drinkable winny, but i would trust what JuicedUK said he knows what he's talking about.
            Drinkable winny is just injectable winny but for some reason its chemical structure allows it to be swallowed and passed through the liver. I dont know why or how tho.

Comment

This is also the first I've ever heard of being able to drink winny depot.
              Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

never drank it, id jus use the tabs tho. i like the stuff

Comment

Damn! No one has heard of this. Please someone back me up.

I agree with going under tho. Just stick with the tabs. Its the easier and better option.

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
                    Damn! No one has heard of this. Please someone back me up.

I agree with going under tho. Just stick with the tabs. Its the easier and better option.
                    Sorry can't back you up dude, like I said I never heard of anyone drinking winny. I can't wait for my GP 50mg tabs to arrive. I've read great things about them on this site.
                    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Injectable winny is straight stanozolol suspended in water,you can inject it or drink it because winny is a C17alpha alkylated AAS like all the orals (except Proviron,Primobolan Acetate Tabs,Andriol) and it can pass through the liver without being destroyed. For example if you drink straight testosterone the frist pass through the liver destroy it. An other inj/oral drug is liquid Dbol.

Comment

It is fine to take the injectable orally, as it is the same molecule, no different than if you crushed up a bunch of tablets in water. As for winny you can drink it, but you loose about a third vs injections. There has been a study with dogs.

Winstrol (oral and injectable) are commonly counterfeited. The one good thing about taking the injectable orally is if it does turn out to be a fake, at least you didn't inject it directly

Comment

Originally posted by methan View Post
                          It is fine to take the injectable orally, as it is the same molecule, no different than if you crushed up a bunch of tablets in water. As for winny you can drink it, but you loose about a third vs injections. There has been a study with dogs.

Winstrol (oral and injectable) are commonly counterfeited. The one good thing about taking the injectable orally is if it does turn out to be a fake, at least you didn't inject it directly
                          Exactly plus when you drink it you have no chnce on an abcess, waterbased roids should be very clean. Now we have the micronised powders that are better to shoot and are less of a burdon on the liver. Nitrogen staying in the body is musclegrowth

The effect of stanozololon nitrogen retention in the dog.
                          Olson ME,Morck DW,Quinn KB.
                          Can J Vet Res. 2000;64:246-248.

Animal Health Unit and Gastrointestinal Sciences, University of Calgary, Alberta. molson@ucalgary.ca
                          The objective of the study was to determine the influence of either oral or intramuscular administration of stanozolol on nitrogen retention in dogs by using a non-invasive 15N-amino acid tracer technique. Ten healthy, intact, adult male sled dogs received either stanozolol tablets, 2 mg/dog PO, q12h, for 25 days (Group 1, n = 5) or an intramuscular injection of 25 mg of stanozolol on Days 7, 14, 21, and 28 (Group 2, n = 5). A 15N amino acid (5.27 mmol) was infused intravenously into each dog on Day 0 (before stanozolol treatment) and on Day 31 (after stanozolol treatment). Urine was collected by catheterization from each animal 3 times daily for 3 consecutive days. The 15N-urea enrichment in urine was determined by high-resolution mass spectrometry and the total amount of urea in the urine was determined. Both oral and injectable stanozolol resulted in significant (P < 0.05) increases in amino acid nitrogen retention compared to pretreatment values. Oral stanozolol increased nitrogen retention from 29.2 +/- 8.2% to 50.3 +/- 9.2%, while stanozolol injection increased nitrogen retention from 26.6 +/- 9.9% to 67.0 +/- 7.5%. The response to intramuscular administration was significantly greater than the response to the oral dosing regime. Stanozolol increases amino acid nitrogen retention in dogs, as has been previously observed in rats. This action of stanozolol may be beneficial in dogs under stress of surgical trauma and chronic disease.

Comment

percentage

Okay, so the oral dose was 28mg/week and the injected dose was 25mg/week. And the injected dose was far better at increasing nitrogen retention (67.0% versus 50.3%). This makes it about 33.2% better (roughly speaking), so if I extrapolate, it means to see the same effects as 25mg of injected stanozolol per week, you'd need to take about 38mg of it orally.

This isn't quite "twice the injected dose" and is, in fact, closer to 50% (52% or so actually). So if you assume the dog model is correct, or nearly so in other mammals like humans, you'd need about 50% more stanozolol orally than you would if you injected it. So if you used 50mg of injected Winstrol every other day, it would be a safe bet to assume 37.5mg of stanozolol used orally every day would provide a similar effect.

Comment

What is weird for me is that the urine was collected 3 days after the last Stanozolol administration but you cannot compare in this way oral vs IM. In the study they used WinstrolV i don't know the size of the stano powder, i think that being veterinarian the size is bigger than human and so the IM injection get a longer half life. In conclusion after 3 days of the last stano administration the IM inj. is still acting in the dog's body, in contrast the last 2mg tab is gone.
                              PS: i want to be in the next study

Comment

Working...
                              X