Rotating injection sites to prevent soreness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotating injection sites to prevent soreness

I'm injecting test cypionate 2x/week and I'm new at this so I am getting the newbie soreness. I found that if I inject into my quads I wont be very sore as opposed to using my glutes where I was sore for 5 days the last time. Can I just rotate between my quads and forget the glutes??
    hutuboyslim
    Last edited by hutuboyslim; 11-22-2015, 01:43 PM.

No
    You will build scare tisiu..
    Shoulder...glutes..and quads
    You will get used to it

Comment

My friend used only glutes and now his right glute can't even begin injected so much scar tissue

Comment

Agreed with these guys. Even with 1 shot into a site per week, I feel the scar tissie build up over a short time. I would opt for quads, delts and glutes. If you are going to open a new site, I would suggest limiting the amount of oil you use in the new site. So if you have not done delts, and each injection is 1cc, I would start out with 1/2 in each delt. Then see how you feel. Once you get used to using delts, you can do 1cc on one day, then 1cc on the other day. But take your time and don't force anything
        Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Yea the first time u pin a spot feels like I've been kicked by a mule I suggest warming the oil up as well

Comment

Thanks this info very helpful. So besides warming the oil what else can I do to reduce pain after the fact i.e. heat or cold better??

Comment

Warm shower and massage the area before injecting...

Comment

I'm a total green horn, but this has helped me. My pharmacy trt test cyp gave me ZERO pain after injection, but my ugl cyp felt like hell for a few days. I read on here or somewhere that ugl gear may be overdosed, and to dilute it in sterile water to lessen post injection discomfort. I had some Vitamin D3, and decided to mix the 1/2ml D3 dose with the ugl cyp. I've done it twice with no pain afterwards. I'm guessing my ugl gear is overdosed, but that's not such a bad thing. As a newbie I was expecting the extra 1/2 ml to suck, but I hardly noticed the difference, and if anything it thinned the 1ml of oil. I still hate it, but at least I know it's going to be fine afterwards.

Comment

Here is what a current pro told me he does to help inj site pain:
                  For every 1ml you put into the syringe add 1ml of grapeseed oil with it..... in other words a !:! ratio for every injection.
                  Ive tried this and it helps greatly !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Titan View Post
                    Here is what a current pro told me he does to help inj site pain:
                    For every 1ml you put into the syringe add 1ml of grapeseed oil with it..... in other words a !:! ratio for every injection.
                    Ive tried this and it helps greatly !!!!
                    Too much oil... Unnecessary..

Comment

If your gear hurts don't use it lol I can stand damn test that just ruins your life for a few days just dreading the next dose. Screw that get better quality

Comment

Soreness goes away with time. Length and gauge of needle are also big factors.

I only just recently switched to 25g for injecting. 1 inch for delts/quads and 1.5 inches for glutes. I cant believe I was using 22g before! Trust me, 25g makes a world of difference. It does take a good 30 seconds longer to plunge, but there is zero soreness.

I got good advice when I was first starting gear many moons ago: use a hot water bag on the injection site for 2t minutes before bed (no matter what time of day you pin)

Lot of "home remedies" out there...just make sure you are using quality gear!

Comment

True about 25g darts ajb. I did a prop/tren rotation of shoulders, glutes, quads and calves. I was sweating the calves as ive had nerve damage years ago and some of the tests were needles put into my nerve centers. Did it and got over it. I've been off for about 5 years about to start a cycle of Prop again and still a lil nervous about that 1st stick. But after that its all smooth!

Comment

Originally posted by Pestosterone View Post
                            Yea the first time u pin a spot feels like I've been kicked by a mule I suggest warming the oil up as well
                            People never understand how bad those first few shots can hurt until they have lived the experience haha. I always cringe when a brand new guy says he wants to do a 12 wk cycle of PROP. Lol.
                            Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

I've tried to draw with a 23 gauge and it took forever I use 21 now... staring to finally build the toughness in my pin sites

Comment

Working...
                              X