Naps generic blue top HGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps generic blue top HGH

Its been a month and I have felt nothing and havent seen any results. Please tell me I didnt get burned.

first two weeks - 2 IU
    third week - 3 IU
    fourth week - first 5 days - 4 IU
    fifth week plus last two days of fourth week - 5 IU

I havent felt any sides or seen any fat loss. Ive even gained a few pounds. lifts went slightly up first two weeks but I think it was placebo effect. I still have 200 IUs left but am wondering if I should even continue.

Get a serum test done. Only thing you can do at this point

Comment

Normally, you won't feel much from GH. I would expect your weight to go up a little with a little water retention. Not like dbol or anything though. And I would certainly not expect strength gain. The effect is subtle. I notice a little water retention, faster nail and hair growth and maybe a better glow to my skin. I've been doing this for a long time and now days, I can notice my recovery gets a little faster than when I don't use it. Also, I notice that when Im bulking, I end up leaner while eating more food than I would have otherwise. With steroids, gh can lead to a better overall look, but it's subtle. Most of the time, I don't "feel" anything. Like Mike said, if you are in question, go in for a GH serum test. Come back and post up your results and I can help you go over them. I would suggest injecting 10iu about 2-3 hours before having your blood drawn, regardless of food intake
      Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Guys I've posted alot about the hyge on NAPS and of course it has great reviews and we all know how good the product is. So, with that being, this coming April will be 2 years that I've been on this specific brand. Mixed into my normal switch get of things it literally took 15 to 15 weeks before I noticed very much but after a short 6 months the results were phenomenal. GH take time and patience

Comment

Working...
        X