Primo/Test cycle help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primo/Test cycle help

will be running Primo and test for the first time for 10 weeks. My cycle will be: 300mg/wk primo for 10 wks
    300mg/wk test Cyp for 10 wks
    50mg/day anavar for 10 wks
    50-100mg/day proviron for 10 wks
    The question is, will proviron be enough to control the estrogenic side effects, or should i include an AI like Aromasin??
    As for PCT, for sure will be using Aromasin @25mg/day for 4-6 weeks. But what else should I include in my PCT after this cycle?? Nolva or clomid. I'm reading lots of different opinions that nolva is better, and others say that clomid is better, I really don't know which one should I use. I'm also reading that both of them work well together, and others say they interfere with each other.
    blackshark50
    Last edited by blackshark50; 09-02-2015, 01:50 PM.

I would use a little AI, just to free up some of the test and keep it from converting to eatrogen, you'd probably be okay without but results would be better with( especially since it looks like your cutting). 10 wks is a long time to run two orals imo...for pct I'd pick one or the other, I ran both together and had some intense emotional issues, nowadays I just do clomid alone and have no problem

Comment

How do you dose the clomid?

Comment

100mg ED for 1 wk then 50 ED for 2 wks

Comment

so for the clomid I should do 100/50/50 including the Aromasin @25mg ED with the clomid?? And for the orals if it's to much running 2 orals for 10 wks I could replace the proviron with masteron @100mg EOD for the 10 wks. would that be ok??
          blackshark50
          Last edited by blackshark50; 09-02-2015, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Yes on the clomid, for the arom I am not experienced with it, I always use arimidex for Ai. I've heard some people using 12.5mg arom EOD during mild cycles, so looking at 25mg ED that might be too high, don't want to kill all of your estrogen and cause issues in the bed. Haha. It's not a bad idea to continue the AI during pct, but definitely use it until the test is out of your system. Maybe someone else can comment on the arom.

I like the idea of switching the proviron to mast, and if your really concerned about liver issues shorten the var to 8 wks, although I think you'd be okay at 10 maybe just take some milk thistle and NAC with it to prevent sides from your liver taking a beating

Comment

Thanks for your help man. And for the liver and organs that's what i'll be taking..
              Red Yeast Rice 600mg
              NAC 600mg
              Hawthorn Berry 500mg
              Pumpkin Seed Extract 240mg
              Milk Thistle extract (80% silymarin) 230mg
              Saw Palmetto 160mg
              Grape seed extract 150mg
              Nettle Root 125mg
              Celery Seed Extract 75mg
              CoQ10 50mg
              Policosanol 10mg

Comment

Iv'e read that nolvadex decreases your Igf-1, messes with your lipids, and it binds to the receptors in the chest only, not to the HPTA receptors, so it should be avoided in PCT. Clomid on the other hand doesn't cause this, and it binds to the HPTA receptors which balances your hormones, and is better for PCT. But there are also other unwanted side effects from using clomid like vision problems, have you ever experienced anything like this??
                blackshark50
                Last edited by blackshark50; 09-03-2015, 12:47 AM.

Comment

No problem man I would up the NAC to 1200 and milk thistle to 1000 ED. Other than that looks good seems like your doing your homework haha. I've never had any sides with clomid, just taking clomid and nolva together I felt really weird and off. Also a little depressed. I have been stacking clomid with cellucor p6 extreme which they say boosts luteinizing hormone, similar to hcg (it has sheep placenta powder in it, lol) but I feel like it works well. Just is pricey. Check amazon if your interested. It may boost LH, but doesn't suppress your test production like hcg does. Cycling this way I have never needed ED meds during pct or after. Smooth transition for me

Comment

Last cycle I was doing hcg 250iu 2x a week during cycle and stopping before pct, as suggested by NLN. This also helped with recovery

Comment

Originally posted by blackshark50 View Post
                      will be running Primo and test for the first time for 10 weeks. My cycle will be: 300mg/wk primo for 10 wks
                      300mg/wk test Cyp for 10 wks
                      50mg/day anavar for 10 wks
                      50-100mg/day proviron for 10 wks
                      The question is, will proviron be enough to control the estrogenic side effects, or should i include an AI like Aromasin??
                      As for PCT, for sure will be using Aromasin @25mg/day for 4-6 weeks. But what else should I include in my PCT after this cycle?? Nolva or clomid. I'm reading lots of different opinions that nolva is better, and others say that clomid is better, I really don't know which one should I use. I'm also reading that both of them work well together, and others say they interfere with each other.
                      proviron maybe enough maybe not, at 50mg ed i dont think so. try 6.25mg aromasin ed or maybe you can get away with 10mg tamoxifen you need to try and see whats Work for you. but if you wont to be sure just use aromasin and adjust the dose.

for pct aromasin tamoxifen and hcg plain and simple!

good luck

Comment

I will not be using the proviron, I will replace it with masteron @100mg EOD. Do i still need to use the aromasin??

Comment

Regarding your Primo...if only 10 weeks, you might want to increase that dosage if you have enough. From my recent experience it'll take more to see a difference, especially for that short a period of time.

Comment

Originally posted by blackshark50 View Post
                            I will not be using the proviron, I will replace it with masteron @100mg EOD. Do i still need to use the aromasin??
                            I feel like masteron and primo is kind of redundant as far as effect goes. But despite using prov or mast, I would still use an AI. I use at least a modest dose on every cycle. If your goal is fat loss, an Adex is one of the first 2 things I would add to the cycle. You mainly just want to keep estrogen in the normal range, but I would push toward the lower end of normal, as long as you are comfortable, to help with fat loss.
                            Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Working...
                            X