Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M1T, Test C, Primo cycle

Hey all -

Wanted to share my thoughts, just got done with this cycle. Tried to post at 6 weeks but had difficulties.
    12-wk cycle, M1T at 20 mgs/day for wks 1-5, Test C at 500 mgs/wk for wks 1-12, and Primobolan at 800 mgs/wk for wks 1-4, 700 mgs/wk for wks 5-8, and 600 mgs/wk for wks 9-12.

The M1T (from GP) works very well, similar to dbol but less water retention. Test C everybody knows about. What I really wanted to talk about was the Primo. I'm sure a lot of you have heard that it's weak, that it doesn't work, etc. I don't know how those critics were using it, but it was magic for me! Long story short, I got visibly leaner during this cycle but stayed very full and round. Lost a total of approx. 6 lbs (252 to 246). The first half of the cycle was Bayer Schering Primo, 2nd half was GP Primo 200. The 200 is nice (less frequent injections) but I did get some PIP, most likely due to the dosage (Primo has a high molecular weight).

I would use this again in a heartbeat, even with the frequent injections.

Forgot a couple of things: 1) only reason for the descending dosage of Primo was due to the amount I had, and 2) I know 6 lbs isn't a lot to lose, but I figure if I can get visibly leaner and lose ONLY 6 lbs, to me that's a good cycle.

Comment

U r a heavy dude what is your body fat %?

Comment

I'm probably around 10%. Haven't measured it but I'm familiar with what I look like at various body fat levels.

Comment

Dude u r a monster even if u r around 6 ft. How do u feel on the m1t? And do u compete?

Comment

Hey, thanks, Pestosterone, I'll take "monster" any time, although I'm 6'3" so maybe a little less of a monster, lol. I liked the M1T a lot, like I mentioned, similar to dbol but not as much water retention. As for competing, that was long ago (last show was 1993). I'm 56 now, just trying to maximize my gains while I can still work out relatively hard.

Comment

Nice! Still it's hard to fill out a big frame props

Comment

Working...
              X