No announcement yet.

shree venkatesh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are a legit pharmaceutical company and fully licensed.

Comment

i dont think HG brands makes misspellings in their products, or write how to use the product for bodybuilding. Shree is like Alpha Pharma they have licens to export medicine and some basement lab make their stuff. im not saying they are bad i used the masterbol and its ok, but you cant compare to real pharma drostanolone like Baltic ecc if i didn't have any better choise i will use shree no problem. but i will never use alpha pharma thats for sure!

Comment

Maybe this will http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...tmanufacturing clear up where alpha pharma Shree Vankatesh etc etc are made

Comment

I've done quite a bit of research going to their website and others also. Shree has been around a long time, along with Eminence. To me, they seem very legit; unless I'm gathering wrong from what I'm reading?

Comment

I remember like 25 years ago when I was first able to get HG test from a doc; that it had an insert on how to use also. I doubt seriously that someone in a basement makes it for them, judging from their website and also from other websites regarding them as well. They seem to make some of the formulas they sell. Sometimes mistakes can happen during manufacturing, especially the printing aspect. A certain person that sells them has a good reputation for not making bogus claims about HG products and has a very good reputation.

Originally posted by Italo View Post
            i dont think HG brands makes misspellings in their products, or write how to use the product for bodybuilding. Shree is like Alpha Pharma they have licens to export medicine and some basement lab make their stuff. im not saying they are bad i used the masterbol and its ok, but you cant compare to real pharma drostanolone like Baltic ecc if i didn't have any better choise i will use shree no problem. but i will never use alpha pharma thats for sure!

Comment

Working...
            X