Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Plans??

HOLIDAY PLANS??

So whats everyones plans this holiday weekend?

We're doing the beach of course and after that will have family & friends over for bbqing at the F.I.S.T. house.Plenty of food and drinking.Probably too much of both but hey,ive earned them both.LMFAO.My Queen and kids always get embarrassed by me when I drink and I love it.

So how bout the rest of you?

Lift and wait for my girl to get off work and throw some steaks on the grill....last but not least remember our fallen hero's who gave the ultimate sacrifice!

Comment

AMEN to that Troy.

Thanks for the great words and the reply.

Comment

Moving!! Clean up the old place turn in keys, then unpack at new place and start new diet on Monday, !!!

Oh an Hope everyone here have a Happy and SAFE Holiday my brothers!!!!
        GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

Thanks gymdad.You as well my friend.

Comment

Mine was absolutely outstanding.Now it aside from the facts that I ate too much,I drank too much and I gambled too much and raised hell,I still had an incredibly great time.Either inspite of those facts or DIRECTLY BECAUSE of those facts!LMFAO.

I always get together with some old VET buddies and we talk old war stories and go raising hell and looking for a fight.Thank God we had no fights and didnt get arrested so that was a bonus.Memorial Day,Veterans day and the Marine Corps birthday are our other hell raising days that my wife and kids have accepted that it is what it is and leave me to do my thing.LMFAO.

Hope everyone else had as fantastic holiday weekend as mine was.

Comment

Working...
            X