Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detox Juice

Detox Juice

A freshly pressed vegetable juice that is meant to stimulate the elimination of toxins from your body should have the following properties:

1. The ability to encourage movement of waste products through your intestines.
    2. The ability to encourage your digestive organs to release digestive juices that can help to optimally break down recently ingested food.
    3. The ability to draw toxins out of your tissues.

With these properties in mind, here is one of the most effective detox juice recipes that I know of:

Artichoke, Cilantro, and Radish Detox Juice Recipe

Ingredients:

4 Jerusalem artichokes
    2 handfuls of fresh cilantro
    4 radishes
    3 carrots
    1 tablespoon of green food powder that contains chlorella

Directions:

Use a juicer to press all ingredients except green food powder into a vegetable juice.

Combine juice and green food powder in a bottle with a secure lid and shake well for 10 or more seconds. Enjoy within an hour of making this effective detox juice.

Notes:

Jerusalem artichokes are rich in the soluble fiber inulin, which is known to encourage healthy bowel function.
    Cilantro and chlorella are regularly recommended by many health practitioners, myself included, for purposes of detoxification.
    Radishes are known to stimulate the release of bile from the gall bladder. Bile is needed for optimal digestion of fat.

Sounds fucking horrible I think I'll try it lol..

Comment

If horrible try adding a little lime or lemon juice....
      Will change completly and bring the flavours up...

Comment

Ok good idea^^^^

Comment

LOL.yea,sometimes the healthiest meals/drinks are not the tastiest.You can always add fresh fruit to it to add flavor and nutrients as well.

Comment

That's what I usually do add strawberries our blueberries

Comment

aloe verra number one to detox all the body kidneys and liver a lot

Comment

Working...
              X