opinion wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opinion wanted

I want to write about the difference in old school vs today. Mostly you'll see comparison pictures of Arnold compared with a mass monster of today. But bodybuilding is not just old school then people mostly mean the seventies compared with the +2010. But bodybuilding also existed in the 1940 and progressed eversince.Even Arnold progressed in all those years. What changed are the training machines- the respect, the dedication, supplements, roids, peptides etc etc

What do you think? i would appreciate you opinion
    Attached Files

over the top

Do you also think these pro's are going over the top too ripped, too dehydrated..in-aesthetical over top with muscles.
    Or do you think they can not be big enough.. healthy or not..
    Attached Files

Comment

There is without a doubt a HUGE difference brother.Being a gym owner I can tell you its night and day.Too many today think of a gym as a social gathering to hang out with friends and shoot the shit,or to try and pick up chics.Its so disheartening.At first you try to keep that type of people away and keep your gym "HARDCORE",you know a "REAL GYM OF THE IRON WARRIOR" but as a business person you then realize that its inevitable anyway and the purpose of your business is to make money first and foremost.

Also,today,far too many just rely on AAS as their sole solution.So little time (if any) put into their diets and training.Sure they come to the gym and throw some weight around....good form or not, and they eat some plain chicken breasts once in a while but they arent living this 24/7.They never even consider that there is so much more to this game than their little efforts.Those same guys are the ones complaining that they arent making any gains and being told by other ignorant lifters of today that they just need more gear!

Guys of yesterday took a 10th of the gear bbers do today(,including guys that arent even competing) and made incredible progress and were strong as BULLS.So many in the 500lb bench press club back then without all the crap guys take today.

Now as far as how bbing has progressed today,IMO its definitely gone into a realm that it shouldn't have.Sure bbers were no where near as shredded as they are today but they looked a lot healthier and were in most cases than most of todays bbers.Its just gone too far to the extreme IMO.THe really sad part is all the time,effort and pains guys put into this sport today with so little reward for it all.Compare a top bber's paycheck to that of a pro Boxer as proven by the recent boring ass Mayweather fight.

Its sad in so many ways man.

Comment

RonnyT, anything you write, I like reading. I think it would be a very interesting study. Looking forward too it. For me personally, the Pros nowadays arent aesthetically pleasing anymore..Too big in my opinion..

Comment

I used your reply in the article FIST, nicely phrased.
          Thank you guys

Comment

Looking forward to it Ronny T
            GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

Okay guys is posted http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...sus-new-school

Comment

I would rather look like Arnold than jay cutler any day, actually if it wasn't for Arnold and terminator movies idk if inwould even b lifting weights

Comment

I totally agree with you Pestosterone. Bodybuilders of today have taken it way to far. Arnolds time looked way better
                  GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

Working...
                  X