GP Geneza Winstol more painful than other brands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Geneza Winstol more painful than other brands

I have used winstrol in the past....the brand was Desma from Spain.
    Just recieved 10 vials of GP Geneza brand from Naps. After the very first injection I have noticed the pain at the site is crazy compared to the Desma brand.
    Does anyone have an idea if GP has a difference mix formula that makes it more painful than the Desma brand?
    I am not one afraid of pain but when its starts inhibiting my workout, that's an issue.
    Switching to oral winny 50mg for now til I order and receive the Desma brand.

I don't like water based injects personally. For winstrol, I'd much rather use the oral Its the same hormone and will be broken down the same way. Only benefit is that it misses the liver on the first pass. Still it does need to be broken down by the liver and is just as hard on your cholesterol. So I'd prefer to maintain health by limiting the amount of time I use oral winny and sticking with another hardener like tren or mast or tren/mast, for a longer period

Also, if you want to, you can drink your GP water based winny and get the same effect
    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Hey NLN, that's really true regarding drinking the winny? Heard it before but just dismissed it as a myth.

Comment

Drink it with grape fruit juice

Comment

Originally posted by John B. View Post
          Hey NLN, that's really true regarding drinking the winny? Heard it before but just dismissed it as a myth.
          Yes sir. Exact same compound! Anything that is 17AA, which is traditionally used as an oral, can be drank, even if it is mixed as an injectable preparation. Usually tastes not so good and it would be cheaper to get tabs, but it would work, if needed, for sure
          Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Working...
          X