X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting blood work done cheap

GETTING BLOOD WORK DONE CHEAP

WITHOUT NEEDING INSURANCE

I (F.I.S.T.) have personally used them many times with NO PROBLEMS WHAT-S0-EVER.

Getting bloodwork done, whether it be on-cycle or post-cycle, is always strongly recommended when running any type of AAS cycle. However, many people often neglect to do this based on cost, and the fact that a doctor visit is usually required.

Here is how to get bloodwork done very cheaply by scheduling your blood panel on-line, without going to the doctor, and without the need for medical insurance. The testing will be done by Labcorp, so as long as you can get to a Labcorp office, you can use this option. There is a trick to getting this done cheaply, so read on.

***Please note that this option will not work in NY, NJ, or RI due to state medical billing laws***

"Here is the trick. Go to privatemdlabs.com and select the hormone panel for females. This test comes with a CMP (liver, kidney values and more), CBC (blood counts), total Testosterone, total Estrogen, LH and FSH.

I have done this a few times before and all your reference ranges come back based on males once you enter in all the info that the lab co wants.

Also use the discount code ______ (search internet for current discount codes, can usually find a 15% off). Total should come to roughly 50 dollars.

They use labcorp so just select a location nearest you. You can also make an appointment to have blood drawn, which many people don't know. Just go to their website (labcorp) to do so after you paid for the bloodwork.

If you go on a weekday (except friday) you will have your results emailed to you the next day most likely as they are that fast as effff!!!!

The only thing missing is a lipid profile, which you could add on if you so choose.

So STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR NOT GETTING BLOODWORK DONE!!!!!!!!!

You most likely won't be able to beat this price even if you do have insurance!!!!

So take advantage of the loophole I found as the male hormonal panel costs about 150 dollars!!!!!"

For $50 lousy bucks, you can get everything you'd want tested after a cycle (except lipids, which as mentioned can be added for $47.99 retail, before discounts): liver and kidney function, HPTA, estrogen, etc.

So no more excuses, no more guessing at problems during PCT, no more self-medicating without medical confirmation of an issue; if you are mature enough to cycle, then be mature enough to protect your health.

The female panel includes all the following:

Includes: Estradiol, serum; Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH); Luteinizing Hormone (LH); Testosterone, serum; Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.

Lipids are extra, they're really the only other thing you may want to add, as the above covers everything else.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a current code for 15% off.........

J3FCP8

Great info here. I will be using this for sure. Subscribed.
    Baton Courtesy Service with a Smile

Comment

No safer or cheaper way to get them done booger.I swear by them.

Comment

Great info! I have been in and out of insurance, this will come in handy!

Comment

Glad you found it helpful LordAlbertHeg.

Comment

This is really great advice. Priceless. Don't be fooled by how good you feel, gear can be very harmful over the long run, IF you are aren't paying attention to potential warning signs that can show up in your labs. Keep an eye on this stuff, and you can run gear for a long time and maintain your health. So often I get questions like "how long should I take off gear? How long can I run Drol?" We can give you rough estimates, here on the boards, basing our judgments off of what has worked for us and others in the past, but the only way to answer these questions, plus a whole lot more, is to simply have some lab work done. Know for yourself, exactly how your body is responding. Remember that no two people work the same, so 500mg test is going to give you a different level than it will give me and it will take you a different amount of time to recover than it would for me. Genetics play a huge role in all of this, so one guy might be fine running gear long term, while another suffers from low HDL, which could have easily been fixed
            Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

So very true NLN.This has been a critical part of my life for many many yrs.To this point,my dr always asks me "WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP TAKING AAS" to which I answer "WHEN MY TESTS TELL ME TO!! Every time I get a physical and blood work done and get the results,after my dr reviews everything,he keeps saying I have the health of men half my age.So WHY THE HELL WOULD I CONSIDER STOPPING NOW?? LMFAO. After 3 decades of cycling and being if the peak of health,which I attribute to my healthy lifestyle choices,including diet,exercise,and constantly having blood work done and making changes if needed,as long as my tests keep telling me everything is status quo,I will continue to live the life I am now,which of course includes AAS.

Comment

Right on, FIST. Cholesterol issues run in my family. When I run a harder cycle, my HDL takes a hit, but it returns to normal and I have been told by my Dr that I have "Amazing" Cholesterol. All comes down to my diet and keeping on eye on factors that could cause problems
                Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Thanks for the feedback NLN.Its truly amazing just how healthy you can stay and become due to diet alone.

Comment

I did this. Thank you as usual fist

Comment

No problem at all Ares.Glad you took advantage of it.No easier or more discreet way to get them done.

Comment

MAY DISCOUNT CODE..........

jtrdd547x

Comment

This is exactly how I do blood work so easy and cheap.

Comment

I used the code Healthy12 and got 12% off. Came to $58
                            Baton Courtesy Service with a Smile

Comment

My question with the Estradiol test, this particular test in this panel covers E3 and not E2. E3 is the weakest of all estrogen and it has been my understanding that E2 is what men need to be concerned with especially while taking AAS. What are your thoughts on this?

Comment

Working...
                              X