No announcement yet.

Getting blood work done cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went on the web site, but can't figure out how to order (or find) the test. I've been lurking and learning on here for years, but this would give me allot more confidence.

Thanks for posting. Just need to figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by BigrNBetr74 View Post
      My question with the Estradiol test, this particular test in this panel covers E3 and not E2. E3 is the weakest of all estrogen and it has been my understanding that E2 is what men need to be concerned with especially while taking AAS. What are your thoughts on this?
      Actually BigrNBetr,what you are referring to is Estriol(E3)and you're right,Estriol is the weakest estrogen.The test I mention actually tests for Estradiol(E2)which is what we want to keep track of.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Tooth View Post
      I went on the web site, but can't figure out how to order (or find) the test. I've been lurking and learning on here for years, but this would give me allot more confidence.

Thanks for posting. Just need to figure it out.
      When you go to the main page click on all tests and scroll down until you see the Hormone Panel Test for Females and add it to your CSRT.That's it.

Comment

Had the test done on Saturday got the results today . Very easy.
        Baton Courtesy Service with a Smile

Comment

Great info here Fist... Have been looking for a cheap and simple way to get my levels checked. Can't thank you enough. Will let u know how my experience goes .

Comment

Thanks for the feedback Booger.Glad it went smoothly for you.Ive never had an issue using their services.

Comment

NP. Gear is legit. Test levels through the roof. A.I . is working, estrogen levels normal.
              Baton Courtesy Service with a Smile

Comment

No go for MA residents.

Comment

Did the test Saturday morning got results today (Monday) by 2pm. Nice. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Awesome BigrNBetr74.Glad to hear it went as well as it always has for me.

Comment

July 15% off discount code..........

PX7Y65

Comment

Great info...sub'd

Comment

Glad you found it helpful jwdeals.

Thanks.

Comment

I've been going to question diagnostics my insurance covers everything but I'm making sure that I'm not missing something important to know FIST am I good or should I try the place u are talking about???

Comment

No brother,if your insurance is covering everything stick with it,but with that said,think of it like this....

By going thru privatemeds does is help keep it more private.You dont need a referral or script,you don't have to go through your insurance nor do you have to go through your primary dr so nothing goes onto your permanent record.This is especially helpful for those cycling and wish to be tested often,which of course even with insurance,they will start to question why you're having so many tests done and reject it.

Comment

Did not know they would end up rejecteging after too many frequent tests! But makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X