Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting leaner everyday 5days on tren 4th shot tomorrow
    Pestosterone
    Last edited by Pestosterone; 01-14-2016, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Cut the test E back to 1/2 cc MWF so that's 375 test 300 npp and 225 tren weekly. 900mgs total aas a week, so much more conservative on the dosages now. My strategy was to blast up and gain some thickness and density while staying lean on the test deca npp dbol, which I belive worked quite well thanks to me having a drive to actually diet correctly. Now I don't think I need that much test to hold the size while on tren and npp just want to shred up now I don't tAke any t3 or Clen just diet and juice really no other supplements at all accept some pre workout usually I'll just have a sugar free energy drink. Also I feel it's healthier and I save gear running lower dosages and getting results.

Comment

Ab check for today slowly but surely coming in

- - - Updated - - -

Chest shot getting striated
        Pestosterone
        Last edited by Pestosterone; 01-14-2016, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Same cycle no changes in dosage great results I am super thick and leaning out had a cheat Sunday I was 212.4 lbs this morning traps r grossly thick and new veins coming out in chest. I highly recommend this stack if u know what u r doing its awesome
          Pestosterone
          Last edited by Pestosterone; 01-14-2016, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Dropped npp running 100mgs tren ace mwf 125mgs sustanon MWF and 40 mgs dbol a day for 4 weeks when tren is gone going to go npp at 600 week mast e at 300 week and keep test same for bout 6 weeks then lower dosage and look into GH for winter sitting @215 lbs
            Pestosterone
            Last edited by Pestosterone; 01-14-2016, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Fuckin boss bro. Looking lean and mean. I'm trying to get on your level.

Comment

Thanks bro. Currently on 375 sust 300npp 300mast e weekly and bout to wind it down and come off or cruise few months try to hold size

Comment

Cruising now 250 test weekly, in a year I've put on about 20 solid lbs of muscle.still gaining size now which attribute to my diet which is 100%perfect now and training the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Better leg shot
                  Pestosterone
                  Last edited by Pestosterone; 01-14-2016, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X