difference on companies for gear??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• difference on companies for gear??

I right now use the geneza. I was just wondering if there were any others on the Naps site that were better?? So far what i have gotten Seems pretty good.
    GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Naps

Originally posted by gymdad View Post
    I right now use the geneza. I was just wondering if there were any others on the Naps site that were better?? So far what i have gotten Seems pretty good.
    I have been ordering from naps and also love Genza but recently tried the dragon brand for a cycle and was very happy. I recently received blue tops and have added them in as well. Waiting on dragons cut mix and will repost on the results but they are also very good.
    FYI, extremely quick shipping on HGh !!!

**** Edited By MrBig ****
    MrBig
    Last edited by MrBig; 03-25-2015, 01:03 AM. Reason: No Talk Of ETA

Comment

I been using genza for year I just try out jintani labs I think there stuff is strong then the genza im very happy with jintani and its cheaper

Comment

Will everyone vote GP Test Enanth 250 for Product of the Week at napsgear.org

Comment

Hello, I have just made my first order from Naps and almost a month later the product that i ordered was still not in stock. I am starting to get concerned. Has anyone ever had problems like this with Naps before?

Comment

Sorry hitch have never had that problem yet ( crosses fingers and knocks on wood)
            GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitch2207 View Post
              Hello, I have just made my first order from Naps and almost a month later the product that i ordered was still not in stock. I am starting to get concerned. Has anyone ever had problems like this with Naps before?
              Happened to me once, But Naps will make good on the order...it just took a little while longer

Oh and i'm Loving Dragon Pharm right now By the way...

Comment

I've stuck with Geneza since the time they came out. Always have had good experience with them and they produce every compound under the sun, so I've seen no need to venture to other brands. Still I've worked with guys using Hardcore, Dragon and Jin. All of them did what they were supposed to and we got the results we wanted
                Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Originally posted by Next Level Nutrition View Post
                  I've stuck with Geneza since the time they came out. Always have had good experience with them and they produce every compound under the sun, so I've seen no need to venture to other brands. Still I've worked with guys using Hardcore, Dragon and Jin. All of them did what they were supposed to and we got the results we wanted
                  Thanks for all the replies, Geneza is the first I have used here and like I said I was just getting input, but I like Geneza so like you said no need to switch if its doing what its supposed to,and your getting results!!
                  GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

Comment

Use GP usually. Used some Dragon Pharma Deca 300 last cycle and was pleased.
                    Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

Working...
                    X